Here is a list of major browsers that support AJAX.
• Mozilla Firefox 1.0 and above.
• Netscape version 7.1 and above.
• Apple Safari 1.2 and above.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 and above.
• Opera 7.6 and above.
When you write your next application, do consider the browsers that do not support AJAX.
• ajaxRequest = new XMLHttpRequest();
It is for Opera 8.0+, Firefox, and Safari browsers. If it fails, we try two more times to make the correct object for an Internet Explorer browser with:
• ajaxRequest = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
• ajaxRequest = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
If it doesn't work, then we can use a very outdated browser that doesn't support XMLHttpRequest, which also means it doesn't support Ajax.
Most likely though, our variable ajaxRequest will now be set to whatever XMLHttpRequest standard the browser uses and we can start sending data to the server.
AJAX Related Interview Questions
|XML Interview Questions||HTML Interview Questions|
|Java Script Interview Questions||Android Interview Questions|
|CSS Interview Questions||Web Developer Guide Interview Questions|
|XSLT Interview Questions||Java XML Interview Questions|
|XML DOM Interview Questions|
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.