1.Use the best keywords: Make sure that you have added all relevant keywords.
2. Avoid objectives: Advised to not use any objectives.
3.Use bullet points: Use bullet points wherever possible.
4. Try sticking to one page: Summarize your resume to one page.
5. Use numbers: Use numbers to quantify your experience.
6. Include an email address: Use a professional email address.
7. Include a phone number, too: Add your personal mobile number to get contacted by recruiters.
8. And don't forget a physical address: Add a physical address in your resume.
9. Proofread it aloud: Use proofread and spell-check for better output.
10. Keep your sentences under 30 words: You can add 30 words short, punchy sentences like news headlines.
11. Use action verbs: Use action verbs to show that you are performance oriented.
12. Place numbers near action verbs: Add numbers along with the action verbs in your resume to get founded by recruiters in Boolean search.
13. Put your most recent experience at the top: List out the experiences in reverse-chronological order with your most recent position at top.
14. Put your education on the bottom: List out your skills and experience first followed by education at the end.
15. Consider images or icons (carefully): Include images and icons if any.
16. Vary your word usage: Don't repeat the words like Responsible for..., or Achieved...in your resume.
17. Avoid jargon: Avoid using big words or industry jargons in your resume.
18. Keep your points specific and measurable: You can avoid using some cliches like highly motivated,team player,or hard worker.
19. Consider removing your graduation date: Most employers don't consider your graduation date, but they look for your experience and skills.
20. Be prepared with references: Add the References Available upon Request line in your resume and be prepared when asked.
21. Save your resume as a PDF: Save your resume in PDF format to maintain the same formatting.
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd