Its very difficult to get a job now a days but not impossible to get one. The competition is tough outside and one needs to brush his/her competencies to show the employers what they have got.
How do you begin?
The prior step is to build a perfect resume. It helps the recruiter decide about the next step very quickly.
how you should be planning for your job search:
- Build an attractive Resume: Today employers want to know about the candidates hardworking nature and team playing skills. Without any experience in hand its a difficult task. So you could try to bring your stories through internships, volunteer jobs etc. try to refer as many samples as you can before drafting final document.
- Investigate a lot before the Interview: Never try to miss this. Try to research and investigate a lot before the interview. It always gives the employer an idea on how interested you are in working with the company.
- 3 Skirmish All Your Projects that You Have Done: Brush up all your project works since you don't carry any work experience. The Projects can count for your experience. But remember not to exaggerate your projects which can lead to lot of questions which you may not be able to answer.
- Practice the opening: Prepare your strong introduction and make sure that you practice it well. Practice well on the string introduction where you can grab the recruiters attention.
- Get your References Ready: Its important to get your references ready before your interview. Putting your references ready makes you look prepared and gives you an advantage over the competitors.
- Hook up with Industry Associates: Make good bonding with your seniors who are already in to the fields where you are trying to enter. Clarify all your doubts with before you begin your face to face interviews.
- Manage Yourself: Try to be more disciplined and more organized. Leave all your college habits once you are out of the college. Opportunities knock the doors once, so be prepared to take the advantage of same.
- Error free: Make sure that your each and every document that you are going to present to the employers should be 100% error free and genuine. Check the documents twice and make sure that everything should be in place and correct.