Company : Tech Mahindra Limited - BSG Division
Designation: Process Trainer
Process: - Domestic Inbound Voice Process - BPO/Telecom
Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Excellent in Presentation skills (content & delivery)
Excellent in communication & inter-personal skills.
High in energy & maturity - show good intent in learning &development.
Possess key competencies like lateral thinking, business acumen, being strategic, problem solvingskills.
Facilitate behavioral training programs from U1 to P1 bands.
Ability to demonstrate experiential learning in the class-room.
Manage back-end MIS & LMS for the process Branding, floor-walks.
Understanding & implementation of various learning methodologies.
Follow the Kirk Patrick Evaluation Model (L1-L4)evaluation methodology for learning efficiency measurement.
Conceptualize new training programs (content), ideas &implementation strategy (quarterly).
Ability to drive operations for maximum participation in various programscreate learning centric centre.
The candidate should have excellent problem solving capabilities and lateral thinking skills
3) Understanding of the Business situation and capability to address issues
4) Candidate should be open to change, Multi-tasking skills, Inter personal skill
5) Willingness to travel for short/long trips basis demand of business situations
Key Deliverables (KRA/Measure):
1) Observe, Co-lead and Lead new hire training
2) Monitor student progress throughout duration of training, providing coaching and developmental feedback
3) Facilitate transition of students from training to work environment, ensuring competency levels are sufficient
4) Participate in clients meetings for material and curriculum updates and ensure appropriate changes are included in future classes
5) Complete daily tracking, including end of day course evaluation and trainee assessments
6) Research product information for each account assigned by attending team meetings and periodic calibrations sessions, side by side observations, and call monitoring for training department purposes
7) Establish relationship with design team to learn design methodology and become familiar with learner and facilitator guide standards
8) Maintain updated course and training evaluations for management review
9) Training need analysis and implementation by working closely with the Quality Department
10) Demonstrate effective presentation skills
11) Demonstrate effective questioning skills and techniques to gauge learnerunderstanding
12) Basic understanding of MS office, required for maintaining training reports
13) Ability to interact with clients and represent training function at an process level
14) Should be able to establish relationship with clients and receive feedback on course ware and delivery
15) Providing refresher trainings
16) Able to support and take ownership for 0-30 days Associates
17) Language proficiency: English & Hindi
Applicants Specifications & Qualification:
1) Shows flexibility/ownership & works under pressure situation
2) Demonstrate excellent consulting & communication skills
3) Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines
4) Keen to learn
Contact Person: Jagrut Shah (HR)- 9428575640
Tech Mahindra Limited - BSG Division
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).rnrnTech Mahindras capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.rnrnTech Mahindras solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting). rnrnWith an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.rnrnTech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.rnrnrnTech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindras track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.
|Hiring for International/domestic Bpo-inbound Process Delhi, Delhi/NCR||0 - 5 Years|
|Process Trainer for an Inbound Domestic Ecomeerce Process Navi Mumbai, Mumbai||1 - 3 Years|
|Process Trainer- Inbound Domestic Ecomeerce Process-gurgaon Gurgaon||1 - 3 Years|
|Inbound/outbound- Voice Process Delhi, Gurgaon||1 - 3 Years|
|Required Graduate Freshers for Domestic Inbound Voice Process in Airoli (Salary ... Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thanesar||0 - 3 Years|
|Opening For International/domestic Bpo-inbound Process Mumbai, Navi Mumbai||0 - 2 Years|
|Customer care Executive - Inbound Voice Process Hyderabad||0 - 3 Years|
|Hiring for International/domestic Voice Process in bpo Bangalore||0 - 3 Years|
|Domestic BPO Voice Process Fresher/experinced Noida, Delhi||0 - 2 Years|
|Required Freshers Graduates For International Voice Process (Inbound) Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thanesar||0 - 3 Years|
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Deadline||09th Apr 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|