Position : Pre Sales Manager
Job Description :
Main responsibilities :
- Technical support for the sales department
- Responsible for technical solutions and bid preparation
- Support the sales team to follow up customers
- Support the sales team during contract negotiations
- Presentations and demonstrations at customers
- Technical support for the project department
Relevant background :
- Technical Engineering
- General knowledge of microwave radio systems
- Good language skills in English, both written and oral.
- Good general computer skills
Personal qualities :
- Team oriented, loyal with good attitude.
- Excellent work ethics
- Sales/customer focused.
- Solutions oriented
- Ability to make decisions
- Proactive with ability to motivate and create enthusiasm.
The positions will involve some travelling within India and even globally.
- 3 years experience in product management, system engineering, network engineering or pre-sales in the field of wireless and/or networking
- Technical background : Microwave radios, RF path design, IP networking, Carrier Ethernet, Traffic Engineering
- Knowledge of global Cellular, Telecom & carrier market and carrier requirements
- Experience in wireless communication/networking market - an advantage
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams globally
- Should be good in English and presentation skills
Other information :
- As a Pre-Sales Manager, the candidate is required to serve as a focal point of contact for all Pre-Sales activities in a given region.
- Needs to closely work with sales and Pre-Sales teams, provide a professional technical and commercial response to the field, feedback to the product management with requirements from the region, and promote product and services sales while optimizing profitability.
Field : Pre Sales