Retail Policy - CE (Construction Equipment)
The key job responsibility :
- To plan & prepare quality underwriting standards for Construction Equipment industry with ability to scale up to the volume .
- See through the market changes & influencing decision
- Assessment, Identification & Reporting of Key Risk Indicators
- To manage the risk functions of a growing loan book, Administration of risk to be done at macro level with assessment tools and in a methodical manner.
- Leading & driving implementation of corrective plans
- Underwriting of high value proposal. It also includes regular visits to customers for PD & post disbursement business health check, project development monitoring .
|Head - Underwriting & Risk - MSME Mumbai||8 - 13 Years|
|Banking Risk Management - BPO MiddleEast/Dubai||8 - 15 Years|
|VP - Model Risk Management Validation - Investment Banking Mumbai||9 - 14 Years|
|Head - Risk & Policy - Agri Commodity Lending - NBFC Mumbai||4 - 16 Years|
|AVP - Model Risk Management Validation - Investment Banking Mumbai||6 - 11 Years|
|Senior Management Role - Risk Analytics - Banking Kolkata||8 - 12 Years|
|Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance - AVP & Head - Underwriting Mumbai/NaviMumbai||8 - 15 Years|
|Operations Risk Management & Compliance - Banking Mumbai||5 - 18 Years|
|Chief Risk Management Officer - Banking Kabul,Afghanistan||10 - 15 Years|
|Tata Capital - Risk - Construction Funding - Mortgage Maharashtra/Thane||8 - 10 Years|
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Function||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||10th Apr 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|