Retail Policy - CE (Construction Equipment)
The key job responsibility :
- To plan & prepare quality underwriting standards for Construction Equipment industry with ability to scale up to the volume .
- See through the market changes & influencing decision
- Assessment, Identification & Reporting of Key Risk Indicators
- To manage the risk functions of a growing loan book, Administration of risk to be done at macro level with assessment tools and in a methodical manner.
- Leading & driving implementation of corrective plans
- Underwriting of high value proposal. It also includes regular visits to customers for PD & post disbursement business health check, project development monitoring .
|Head - Underwriting & Risk - MSME Mumbai||8 - 13 Years|
|Operations Risk Management & Compliance - Banking Mumbai||5 - 18 Years|
|Chief Risk Management Officer - Banking Kabul,Afghanistan||10 - 15 Years|
|Retail Risk - Credit Risk Management - Bank MiddleEast||7 - 15 Years|
|Manager - Underwriting Pune||10 - 15 Years|
|AVP - CMBS - Underwriting Mumbai||4 - 10 Years|
|Head - Credit Risk - NBFC Mumbai||10 - 15 Years|
|Team Lead - Credit Risk Management - Investment Bank Bangalore||8 - 10 Years|
|Chief Risk Management Officer - Banking (10-15 yrs) Afghanistan, Kabul||10 - 15 Years|
|Senior Risk Manager - Infrastructure & Project Finance - BFSI Mumbai||8 - 12 Years|
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Function||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||16th May 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|