- Review and assess portfolio performance on a regular basis
- Look at triggers/ early warning indicators; work closely with underwriting, RIC, audit and business teams to enable Bank to have better control on the micro and macro conditions.
- Suggest necessary amendments to credit policy to match with changing environment/business conditions in order to retain/improve loan credit quality.
- Reviewing different MIS on a regular basis and providing insights to the management and relevant stake holders.
- Maintain internal data logs including out of policy loan approvals.
|JP Morgan Chase - Senior Analyst - Consumer Credit Risk - Consumer & Community Banking Bangalore||1 - 3 Years|
|Vacancy for Risk Management & Surveillance Mumbai||1 - 3 Years|
|Sr. Associate-risk Management Ahmedabad||1 - 3 Years|
|Societe Generale - Operational Risk & Outsourcing Analyst - Contractual Role EU/Munich/DE/Germany||0 - 2 Years|
|Credit Risk Management Services-risk Operations Officer-citibank Mumbai||1 - 2 Years|
|Accenture - Manager - FS Risk Management Delhi/NCR/Bangalore||1 - 8 Years|
|Associate - GFI Risk Management Mumbai||1 - 5 Years|
|KPMG - Vendor Risk Management -Information Security Bangalore||1 - 6 Years|
|Goldman Sachs - MRMA Modeling - Market Risk Management & Analysis Team Bangalore||1 - 5 Years|
|Analyst - CRMO (credit Risk Data Management and Control) Mumbai||1 - 4 Years|
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Function||Banking & Finance|
|Deadline||16th Mar 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|