- Review and assess portfolio performance on a regular basis
- Look at triggers/ early warning indicators; work closely with underwriting, RIC, audit and business teams to enable Bank to have better control on the micro and macro conditions.
- Suggest necessary amendments to credit policy to match with changing environment/business conditions in order to retain/improve loan credit quality.
- Reviewing different MIS on a regular basis and providing insights to the management and relevant stake holders.
- Maintain internal data logs including out of policy loan approvals.
|IT Risk Management - Mumbai Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane||1 - 3 Years|
|Credit Suisse - Quant Role - Market Liquidity Risk Management Mumbai||1 - 6 Years|
|Risk Management Role - Structured Product - Quant Trading Desk Mumbai||0 - 3 Years|
|Executive Risk Management Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane||1 - 5 Years|
|Treasury and Currency Risk Management Mumbai||0 - 2 Years|
|KPMG - Banking Risk Consultant - Valuation/Risk & Capital Measurement Bangalore||1 - 5 Years|
|Executive Risk Management Delhi||1 - 2 Years|
|Credit Suisse - Strategic Risk Management - Model Validation Mumbai||0 - 2 Years|
|Opening for Risk and Fraud Management for Bangalore Bengaluru||1 - 6 Years|
|Analyst - Risk Management - BFSI Mumbai||1 - 4 Years|
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Function||Banking & Finance|
|Deadline||08th May 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|