Job Title : Product Manager, Assets Desk, HNW
Department : HNW
Grade : E3/E4
Product exposure : Asset products experience
Key Tasks :
- Provide solutions to branches for the assets lead escalated
- Ensuring that all cases escalated to HNW Assets Desk are acted upon within the defined TAT
- Handling complex cases for achieving incremental business for the bank
- Managing asset cases across branches with analysis of underlying mitigants for case decisioning
- Understanding of risk parameters and credit perspective involved in lending business
- Cross departmental involvement being key to achieving the end result of retail and wholesale cases
- Ensuring due diligence in handling cases while maintaining confidentiality.
- Understanding of asset conversion drivers, RBI regulations and bank policy in relation with loans & advances
- Constant communication & coordination with branch, business and credit teams, while maintaining high retention of business leads.
- Building trust in the retail branch vertical, by helping to foster their confidence in doability of complex cases when faced with critical customers.
- Ensuring achievement of banks vision of adhering to key asset business parameters
- Continuously share learning with branch banking, campaigns unit and asset product team to improvise the process of leadgeneration to lead conversion
- Aid the channel in their problem areas like product features, pitching, process, etc.
- Identify training gaps for channel and communicate the same to the Product Team.
Educational Qualification : MBA
- Preferably experienced in business asset products
- Knowledge of Lead Management systems.
- Experience in Customer relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing Skills, knowledge of Banking Product & Process.
- Planning and Organizing Skills
|Sr. Analyst - Asset Management/ Investment Banking Bangalore||2 - 7 Years|
|Enterprise Asset Management(eam)consultant - Chennai Chennai||2 - 7 Years|
|Hiring for IT Logistic/it Asset Management Executive for Bangalore Bengaluru||1 - 3 Years|
|Asset & Liability Management - Finance/Investment Banking Domain Mumbai||2 - 3 Years|
|Manager - Asset Liability Management - Bank Mumbai||1 - 5 Years|
|Asset Management Data Quality Analyst - ServiceNow Bangalore||2 - 7 Years|
|IDFC Group - Asset Management - Equity Mumbai||0 - 4 Years|
|Asset Liability Management-am/manager/avp Chennai||3 - 8 Years|
|Asset Liability Management (treasury) / Investment Bank / Chennai Chennai||3 - 8 Years|
|Trainee - Product Management Bangalore||3 - 6 Years|
|Experience||3 - 7 Years|
|Function||Banking & Finance|
|Deadline||26th Mar 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|