- Managing the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
- Achieving the Business targets assigned in terms of cross selling, enhancing and upgrading the High Net Worth relationships.
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs
- Ensuring the highest levels of service to the High Net Worth customers
- Providing Financial planning & Investment Advise
- Sales targets spread across Liabilities, Retail Assets, Business Banking, Forex, Credit Cards, Online trading etc.
- One point contact for all requirements of High Net Worth customers in the Branch
- Acquisition & Servicing of High Net Worth customers
- Education: Any Graduate/Post Graduate/Professional Degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Retail Branch Banking
- Knowledge of the Banking Industry and Financial Markets
- Good Relationship Management & service focus Skills
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal & Influential Skills.
- Should have good knowledge of liability products.
- Should have a good knowledge of Third Party Products like Mutual Fund, Insurance
Job Location : Aurangabad,Chandrapur,Korba,Latur,Lonavala
|Relationship Manager - Private Banking Delhi/NCR/Mumbai/Bangalore||3 - 5 Years|
|Relationship Manager - Private Banking Delhi/NCR/Mumbai||2 - 5 Years|
|Private Wealth/Banking - HNI/UHNI - NBFC Mumbai/Bangalore||3 - 12 Years|
|Manager/Sr Relationship Manager - Private Banking - HNI Mumbai/Hyderabad/Chandigarh/Punjab/Haryana/Panipat||2 - 8 Years|
|Relationship Manager - Private Banking Group - HNI Mumbai||1 - 8 Years|
|Banking Sales---relationship Manager Delhi||2 - 7 Years|
|RBL Bank - Relationship Manager - Preferred Banking Bangalore||3 - 5 Years|
|Retail Branch Banking - Trivandrum (sales Preferred) Kollam, Bangalore, Trivandrum||2 - 7 Years|
|Relationship Manager - Private Business Banking Delhi/NCR/Mumbai/Bangalore/Kolkata/Pune||2 - 15 Years|
|Branch Banking Sales Mumbai||0 - 5 Years|
|Experience||3 - 7 Years|
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
|Deadline||09th May 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|