HDFC Bank - Preferred/Imperia Relationship Manager (3-8 yrs) Mumbai
What a Relationship Manager stands for in HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank Relationship Manager makes you a complete banker. You get exposure across products like retail loans, business loans, working capital financing, trade finance, forex, credit cards and a whole lot more.
HDFC Bank is a place where future leaders are nurtured. Todays Relationship Managers can become tomorrows Relationship Banking Heads, Branch managers, Cluster heads and also have specialized roles in different verticals of the Bank.
In HDFC Bank, there are opportunities to learn and execute internationally recognized and rewarded practices and processes. It means you learn to execute the best practices in banking followed globally with tremendous focus on skill development and system knowledge.
HDFC Bank provides one of the best incentive structure in the industry for the right candidate. So you will always get chances of earning incentives which will only depend upon your ability to deliver on key parameters.
- Managing the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
- Achieving the Business targets assigned in terms of cross selling, enhancing and upgrading the High Net Worth relationships.
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs
- Ensuring the highest levels of service to the High Net Worth customers
- Providing financial planning & Investment Advise
- Sales targets spread across Liabilities, Retail Assets, Business Banking, Forex, Credit Cards, Online trading etc.
- One point contact for all requirements of High Net Worth customers in the Branch
- Acquisition & Servicing of High Net Worth customers
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate/ Professional Degree with Minimum 3 years of work experience in Retail Branch Banking
- Excellent knowledge of banking products & services, equities markets, unit trusts and other personal investment services.
- Good Relationship Management & service focus Skills
- Good Communication, Presentation, Interpersonal & Influential Skills.
- Knowledge of liability products, third party products like Mutual Fund, Insurance.