HDFC Bank - Preferred/Imperia Relationship Manager (3-8 yrs) for Indore
What a Relationship Manager stands for in HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank Relationship Manager makes you a complete banker. You get exposure across products like retail loans, business loans, working capital financing, trade finance, forex, credit cards and a whole lot more.
HDFC Bank is a place where future leaders are nurtured. Todays Relationship Managers can become tomorrows Relationship Banking Heads, Branch managers, Cluster heads and also have specialized roles in different verticals of the Bank.
In HDFC Bank, there are opportunities to learn and execute internationally recognized and rewarded practices and processes. It means you learn to execute the best practices in banking followed globally with tremendous focus on skill development and system knowledge.
HDFC Bank provides one of the best incentive structure in the industry for the right candidate. So you will always get chances of earning incentives which will only depend upon your ability to deliver on key parameters.
- Managing the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
- Achieving the Business targets assigned in terms of cross selling, enhancing and upgrading the High Net Worth relationships.
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs
- Ensuring the highest levels of service to the High Net Worth customers
- Providing financial planning & Investment Advise
- Sales targets spread across Liabilities, Retail Assets, Business Banking, Forex, Credit Cards, Online trading etc.
- One point contact for all requirements of High Net Worth customers in the Branch
- Acquisition & Servicing of High Net Worth customers
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate/ Professional Degree with Minimum 3 years of work experience in Retail Branch Banking
- Excellent knowledge of banking products & services, equities markets, unit trusts and other personal investment services.
- Good Relationship Management & service focus Skills
- Good Communication, Presentation, Interpersonal & Influential Skills.
- Knowledge of liability products, third party products like Mutual Fund, Insurance.
HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Limited HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values - Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Banks objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
|Business Banking - Trade CMS Liabilities Mumbai, Navi Mumbai||3 - 8 Years|
|BDE and Team Leader for Retail Liabilities Sales in Banking Industry Chandigarh, Ahmedabad||1 - 6 Years|
|Business Banking - Liabilities Mumbai, Navi Mumbai||3 - 8 Years|
|Business Analyst - Insurance/banking/finance Japan||1 - 4 Years|
|HDFC Bank - Preferred/imperia Relationship Manager (3-8 yrs) Mum &pune Mumbai, Pune||3 - 8 Years|
|Yes Bank - Product Sales Manager - Trade Finance & Services - Wholesale Banking Chennai||3 - 8 Years|
|Yes Bank - Product Sales Manager - Trade Finance - Wholesale Banking Mumbai||1 - 6 Years|
|Business Analyst - Trade Finance Malaysia||3 - 7 Years|
|Relationship Manager- Retail Branch Banking (jabalpur) Jabalpur||2 - 7 Years|
|Relationship Manager - Trade Finance Sales Delhi/NCR(National Capital Region)||3 - 8 Years|
|Eligibility||Any Graduate - Any
Post Graduation Not Required
|Role||Area Sales Manager|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Function||Sales / BD|
|Deadline||11th Apr 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|