a. Delivery of revenue in line with benchmarks / targets assigned
- Establish, maintain and manage relations of customers with relevant exposures
- Manage portfolios to identify revenue opportunities
- Develop target segments of internal as well as external customers
- Tap areas of potential from existing segments. Liaise with Retail Channel to scope for business potential. Assist branches in converting leads scoped.
b. Maintain Accuracy of solutions provided to clients. Update clients on market movements and changes to regulatory frameworks as appropriate
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of all products and associated risk to Bank and customers
- Ensuring awareness on regulations and internal guidelines.
- Analyze and application of FX products (Retail Forex, Trade Flows & Derivatives) to the set of defined customers
- Keeping the client updated on the Forex market movements. Information to clients on changes in regulatory policies
- Giving qualified advice to clients on Forex markets. Ensure that market updates are timely and promptly dispatched to clients
c. Strong adherence to process and compliance norms
- Demonstrate awareness of prevailing processes and compliance aspects
- Maintain timelines on defined activities
- Maintain customer and portfolio MIS as relevant
d. Leverage relationships with client base to maximize segment potential
- Understand clients business dynamics and requirements
- Provide value adding inputs to enhance the relationship
- Identify opportunities that would link the client to the Bank from a relationship perspective
e. Maintain Knowledge base on products, markets and systems
- Ensure thorough comfort with all aspects of products available from technical, regulatory, and compliance perspectives
- Focus on updating knowledge through available platforms
- Obtain knowledge about exchange control regulations pertaining to Forex.