Role title: Team Member - Government Affairs
Function: Corporate Affairs
Functional reporting: Head - Corporate Affairs
To Promote Corporate Affairs Advocacy /Engagement plan with complete External & Internal stakeholders for Company/Industry/sector. To manage relations and liaise with local regulatory bodies
- Engagement with our Unit locations for State Level Govt Authorities such as FDA, Pollution control Board etc.
- Relationships with the Local regulatory bodies, BMC, Police, Customs etc
- Internal stakeholder Engagement- Coordinate with Plants /Regulatory/ R&D/Business on Corporate affairs matters.
- Follow up for Plants Incentives/Subsidies for Unit locations.
- Coordinate with Business for Regulatory issues/priorities.
- Crisis Management & Issue tracking.
- Post Graduate in Management Studies
- Prior experience with Pharma sector Policy & Public Affairs issue will be an added advantage.
- Open to travel
|McDonalds - Deputy Manager - Corporate Affairs - LLB Bangalore||5 - 8 Years|
|Executive - Public Affairs Delhi/NCR||2 - 6 Years|
|Opening for Consultant- Corporate Affairs Delhi||4 - 8 Years|
|Global Pharma Company is Looking for Corporate Affairs at Hyderabad Hyderabad||2 - 7 Years|
|Senior Manager - Premium Relations ( Tasc/ Corporate/ Govt. Business) Delhi, Delhi/NCR, Gurgaon||6 - 11 Years|
|Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager - Corporate Affairs Bangalore||5 - 8 Years|
|Manager - Corporate Communications/Public Relations - FMCG Mumbai||4 - 6 Years|
|Corporate Relations / Marketing Manager - Bangalore Bangalore||2 - 6 Years|
|Excellent Openings for AM (marketing - Corporate Relations) @ Aster Bengaluru||4 - 9 Years|
|Corporate Banking RM - Psu/govt Relationship Segment Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata||4 - 9 Years|
|Experience||6 - 12 Years|
|Function||SCM & Operations|
|Deadline||11th Apr 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|