Role title: Team Member - Government Affairs
Function: Corporate Affairs
Functional reporting: Head - Corporate Affairs
To Promote Corporate Affairs Advocacy /Engagement plan with complete External & Internal stakeholders for Company/Industry/sector. To manage relations and liaise with local regulatory bodies
- Engagement with our Unit locations for State Level Govt Authorities such as FDA, Pollution control Board etc.
- Relationships with the Local regulatory bodies, BMC, Police, Customs etc
- Internal stakeholder Engagement- Coordinate with Plants /Regulatory/ R&D/Business on Corporate affairs matters.
- Follow up for Plants Incentives/Subsidies for Unit locations.
- Coordinate with Business for Regulatory issues/priorities.
- Crisis Management & Issue tracking.
- Post Graduate in Management Studies
- Prior experience with Pharma sector Policy & Public Affairs issue will be an added advantage.
- Open to travel
|Amway - Associate Manager - Corporate Affairs Delhi/NCR/Gurgaon||5 - 8 Years|
|Corporate Affairs and Communication Incharge Faridabad||1 - 6 Years|
|Corporate Sales and Broker Relations Mumbai||6 - 11 Years|
|Global Pharma Company is Looking for Corporate Affairs at Hyderabad Hyderabad||2 - 7 Years|
|AVP / VP -Corporate relations Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane||3 - 8 Years|
|Olefia - Manager - Media & Corporate Relations Delhi/NCR||4 - 7 Years|
|L&T Young Leadership Program - Executive Assistant to GEC - Corporate Affairs - IIM/ISB/XLRI Mumbai||4 - 9 Years|
|Liaisoning - Regulatory Affairs - Pharma Bangalore||5 - 10 Years|
|Corporate Banking RM - PSU/Govt Relationship Segment Metros||4 - 10 Years|
|Corporate Banking RM - Psu/govt Relationship Segment Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata||4 - 9 Years|
|Experience||6 - 12 Years|
|Function||SCM & Operations|
|Deadline||11th Apr 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|