Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees in 42 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
1. Minimum 6 years overall IT experience with 4-5 years of experience working with Microsoft directory services.
2. In-depth knowledge of Active directory, ADFS ,DFSR,DHCP & DNS
3. Experience in Scripting, VB script, PowerShell and Batch script.
4. Experience in group policies and troubleshooting & implementation.
5. Experience and in-depth knowledge on DFS & FRS.
6. In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, SMB & Kerberos etc.
7. In-depth knowledge on DNS and DNS query, Zone Transfer etc.
8 .In-depth knowledge on Active Directory Replication troubleshooting and hands on replication tool Repadmin, Dcdiag, AD Rep etc.
9. In-depth knowledge on Active Directory disaster recovery and backup solution.
10. Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation.
11. Excellent Client / Customer Facing skills - building trusted relationships - delivering high value service
12. Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
Special skills / Certifications/Requirements if any MCITP,MCSE or MCSA
ITIL V3 Foundation
Soft skills Good written and verbal communication skills in order to co-ordinate tasks with other teams and customer teams
Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong understanding of asset management processes and principles for tracking IT assets
Strong attention to detail
Ability to quickly adapt to changes
Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior
Job Description Tech Lead is an individual who works in escalation/Engineering team The primary functions of this position are to manage the escalations and critical issue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key member of our Escalation team interfacing, collaborating, and governing all work related to this role
Produce enterprise-level designs for key global initiatives and following those through to implementation through collaboration with project, engineering and support teams
Must be able to work in a team environment with a can do attitude capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
Troubleshooting and ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence.
Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible
Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment.
Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users.
Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
Min Educational Qualification:
Bachelors Degree - Preferably Engineering discipline or related Computer Science and Studies Work Timing (Please select) Shift working 24 x7
More Info. WSDS_Ashland_Active directory_G4.docx WSDS_Ashland_Active directory_G4.docx
Atos Job Referrals Powered by Round One