Position: Advisory Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Advisory Specialist will be responsible for engaging leading global corporations with Gartners top tier benchmarking and diagnostic tools. This individual will work on multiple tools to understand and translate members- needs into customized deliverables, catalog member voice to identify opportunities for evolving our tools, and serve as a liaison between members, revenue partners, and practice leadership. This individual will work on a wide range of work streams and written deliverables that will involve investigating, analyzing and reporting on critical data collected through our tools, and require strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills. DAT Senior Analysts must be intellectually curious and have the desire to quickly develop domain expertise for the tools they support. The Advisory Specialist role is a key feeder to careers reaching the highest levels of the firm.
What you will do:
- Product Development and Strategy: Through pitch, implementation, and results conversations, as well as feedback interviews and other sources, the Analyst will develop a robust sense of customer voice, allowing him or her to assist the product management and development teams in developing and prioritizing an ongoing slate of product enhancements.
- Product Pipeline Management (Including Acquisition Efforts): Responsible for developing and managing a pipeline of members interested in product implementation: Effectively convey the value proposition of the tools during introductory calls and use consultative skills to work with members on how to best utilize our tools to support their objectives. Lead/own follow-up efforts to encourage product utilization by members. Support our stakeholders in utilization reporting on our clients use of our products and tools.
- Process Development and Improvement: As part of managing individual tools, this individual will continually look for ways to enhance processes and improve the operational efficiency across the acquisition of clients and implementation of the product.
- Member Implementation Management: This individual will support members throughout the product implementation cycle and will coordinate with internal stakeholders across GARTNER offices to deliver individual organization survey links, reports, or other organization-specific materials. This individual will communicate and present analytical insights to clients through charts, tables and other data visualization.
- Quality Assurance: Relied upon to provide quality assurance for reports generated for senior most clients (high-profile work that requires zero defects). The Analyst will also be relied upon to generate special reports using data analysis tools such as Excel and, with oversight from senior team leaders, provide support for report interpretation by internal partners and clients. Additionally, this individual will be relied upon to help identify processes that improve workflows, saving the division time and maximizing efforts.
- Applicants should have an active interest in data-based products, understand surveys and analytics, and enjoy working with data analysis tools such as SPSS and Excel. Additionally, applicants should be comfortable with supporting multiple stakeholders and products and be comfortable working with remote colleagues.
What you- ll need:
We seek candidates who are principally motivated by curiosity and ideas. Our search for talent is centered without exception on two attributes. The first is Force of Intellect- the ability to run deep on a logical, philosophical, or economic problem and resurface with rigorous original insight. The second attribute is Spirit of Generosity- the same quality of service within the firm that we aspire to provide to our members. Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Interest and knowledge of how technology is transforming business
- Outstanding (English) communications skills, including writing, graphics, and oral communication.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to locate and procure information from original sources and senior executives.
- Proficiency in distilling large amounts of information into relevant insight.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data to identify relevant findings.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with members and content experts.
- Skill at working both independently and in a team environment.
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve.
- Masters with 0-2 years of Research / Management Consulting experience
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the worlds leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A - Visit gartner.com to learn more.
|Employment Type :||Full Time|
|Deadline :||23rd Feb 2019|
|View all Similar Jobs|
|Research Jobs In Delhi||Research Analyst Jobs In Delhi|
|Legal Research Jobs In Delhi||Market Research Jobs In Delhi|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Delhi||Clinical Research Jobs In Delhi|
|Research Associate Jobs In Delhi||Equity Research Jobs In Delhi|
|Eli Research Jobs In Delhi||Secondary Research Jobs In Delhi|
|Research Jobs In Gurgaon||Research Analyst Jobs In Gurgaon|
|Legal Research Jobs In Gurgaon||Market Research Jobs In Gurgaon|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Gurgaon||Clinical Research Jobs In Gurgaon|
|Research Associate Jobs In Gurgaon||Equity Research Jobs In Gurgaon|
|Eli Research Jobs In Gurgaon||Secondary Research Jobs In Gurgaon|
|Research Jobs In Jaipur||Research Analyst Jobs In Jaipur|
|Legal Research Jobs In Jaipur||Market Research Jobs In Jaipur|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Jaipur||Clinical Research Jobs In Jaipur|
|Research Associate Jobs In Jaipur||Equity Research Jobs In Jaipur|
|Eli Research Jobs In Jaipur||Secondary Research Jobs In Jaipur|
|Research Jobs In Sirsa||Research Analyst Jobs In Sirsa|
|Legal Research Jobs In Sirsa||Market Research Jobs In Sirsa|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Sirsa||Clinical Research Jobs In Sirsa|
|Research Associate Jobs In Sirsa||Equity Research Jobs In Sirsa|
|Eli Research Jobs In Sirsa||Secondary Research Jobs In Sirsa|
|Research Jobs In Narwana||Research Analyst Jobs In Narwana|
|Legal Research Jobs In Narwana||Market Research Jobs In Narwana|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Narwana||Clinical Research Jobs In Narwana|
|Research Associate Jobs In Narwana||Equity Research Jobs In Narwana|
|Eli Research Jobs In Narwana||Secondary Research Jobs In Narwana|
|Research Jobs In Jagadhri||Research Analyst Jobs In Jagadhri|
|Legal Research Jobs In Jagadhri||Market Research Jobs In Jagadhri|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Jagadhri||Clinical Research Jobs In Jagadhri|
|Research Associate Jobs In Jagadhri||Equity Research Jobs In Jagadhri|
|Eli Research Jobs In Jagadhri||Secondary Research Jobs In Jagadhri|
|Research Jobs In Faridabad||Research Analyst Jobs In Faridabad|
|Legal Research Jobs In Faridabad||Market Research Jobs In Faridabad|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Faridabad||Clinical Research Jobs In Faridabad|
|Research Associate Jobs In Faridabad||Equity Research Jobs In Faridabad|
|Eli Research Jobs In Faridabad||Secondary Research Jobs In Faridabad|
|Research Jobs In Haryana||Research Analyst Jobs In Haryana|
|Legal Research Jobs In Haryana||Market Research Jobs In Haryana|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Haryana||Clinical Research Jobs In Haryana|
|Research Associate Jobs In Haryana||Equity Research Jobs In Haryana|
|Eli Research Jobs In Haryana||Secondary Research Jobs In Haryana|
|Research Jobs In Hyderabad||Research Analyst Jobs In Hyderabad|
|Legal Research Jobs In Hyderabad||Market Research Jobs In Hyderabad|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Hyderabad||Clinical Research Jobs In Hyderabad|
|Research Associate Jobs In Hyderabad||Equity Research Jobs In Hyderabad|
|Eli Research Jobs In Hyderabad||Secondary Research Jobs In Hyderabad|
|Research Jobs In Bangalore||Research Analyst Jobs In Bangalore|
|Legal Research Jobs In Bangalore||Market Research Jobs In Bangalore|
|Research Scientist Jobs In Bangalore||Clinical Research Jobs In Bangalore|
|Research Associate Jobs In Bangalore||Equity Research Jobs In Bangalore|
|Eli Research Jobs In Bangalore||Secondary Research Jobs In Bangalore|
-or-Upload Your CV Max 2 MB, doc, docx, rtf, pdf
We will fill your details
Salary trends based on over 1 crore profilesView Salaries
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd
Writing exams and showing ratings will increase shortlisting your profile by
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.