- American Express is a global services company and the worlds largest card issuer.
- Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among Indias top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. Were widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Come join us and realize your potential.
- As a global leader in financial services, American Express has built its reputation on continual innovation and forward-thinking. And since were committed to becoming the worlds most respected service brand, we continually strive to deliver the best possible service to our customers all around the world.
- Global Commercial Payments (GCP) provides a range of card programs, lending solutions and expense management tools to help companies around the world manage almost all the facets of their business spending - from travel and meetings to everyday office supplies and raw materials.
- These solutions deliver a number of benefits to our customers including increased visibility into their business spending, added control, improved efficiency and cost savings. GCP continues to be a fast growing busines, Accelerating growth momentum, increasing profitability, and powering up our value proposition are key objectives for GCP organization.
- The Global Product Development & Operational Excellence (GPD & OPS) organization, within GCP, is instrumental in ensuring achievement of these objectives. The DS&I is part of the GPD & OPS organization.
- It is the analytical engine that powers profitable business growth through consultative and innovative solutions across GCP.
- The listed job is an exciting opportunity for supporting the Global Product Development & Operational Excellence organization and be a part of Customer Analytics in DS&I.
- This role would be responsible for supporting the India GCP business.
- The role will lead the design, development and implementation of advanced analytical insights for consumption by client-side administrators as well as C-suite decision-makers.
- The insights will be typically on the Travel & Entertainment and B2B spend of these clients.
- The candidate will be responsible to provide best-in-class analytics to facilitate well-informed and effective decision making.
- Beyond the primary role this position requires the ability to drive strategic thought leadership on a wide-range of business priorities, lead and coach colleagues on how to deliver impactful insights, identify and promote global consistency & synergies where necessary.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Ensuring a close collaboration & partnership with market sales and AD teams.
- Delivering data-driven insights using statistical analytics techniques to stakeholders to uncover trends and underlying drivers of growth and profitability to inform business strategy
- Create customer clusters through sophisticated segmentation and deploy customized solutions / product recommendations. Modeling experience will be a key requisite.
- Closely collaborate with business partners to maximize the business value of solutions with innovative platform and intelligence enhancements.
- Driving ongoing process improvements to reduce cycle time, increase accuracy and improve transparency.
- Partnering with numerous regional teams to drive innovation, best practices and global synergies Strong business and financial acumen, with solid quantitative skills and creativity in developing insightful analytics. Credit card analytics experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and partnering skills.
- Strong process management orientation with a proven ability to drive results across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to make complex prioritization trade-offs and tactical decisions using sound business judgment, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Knowledge of the art analytics and Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong relationship management and team orientation; ability to lead and influence others in a cross-functional environment.
- Strategic thinker who can partner with key stakeholders to drive the direction of the business.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Hands on with SQL, VBA and knowledge of R/Python will be preferred.
- Bachelors in quantitative field (e.g., Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research), M.S or MBA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong client management skills Language.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
|Employment Type :||Full Time|
|Deadline :||15th Feb 2019|
|View all Similar Jobs|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon||Data Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon|
|Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon||Risk Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon||Global Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon||Boston Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon||Web Analytics Jobs In Gurgaon|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Jaipur||Data Analytics Jobs In Jaipur|
|Analytics Jobs In Jaipur||Risk Analytics Jobs In Jaipur|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Jaipur||Global Analytics Jobs In Jaipur|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Jaipur||Boston Analytics Jobs In Jaipur|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Jaipur||Web Analytics Jobs In Jaipur|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Sirsa||Data Analytics Jobs In Sirsa|
|Analytics Jobs In Sirsa||Risk Analytics Jobs In Sirsa|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Sirsa||Global Analytics Jobs In Sirsa|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Sirsa||Boston Analytics Jobs In Sirsa|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Sirsa||Web Analytics Jobs In Sirsa|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Narwana||Data Analytics Jobs In Narwana|
|Analytics Jobs In Narwana||Risk Analytics Jobs In Narwana|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Narwana||Global Analytics Jobs In Narwana|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Narwana||Boston Analytics Jobs In Narwana|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Narwana||Web Analytics Jobs In Narwana|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri||Data Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri|
|Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri||Risk Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri||Global Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri||Boston Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri||Web Analytics Jobs In Jagadhri|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Faridabad||Data Analytics Jobs In Faridabad|
|Analytics Jobs In Faridabad||Risk Analytics Jobs In Faridabad|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Faridabad||Global Analytics Jobs In Faridabad|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Faridabad||Boston Analytics Jobs In Faridabad|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Faridabad||Web Analytics Jobs In Faridabad|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Delhi||Data Analytics Jobs In Delhi|
|Analytics Jobs In Delhi||Risk Analytics Jobs In Delhi|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Delhi||Global Analytics Jobs In Delhi|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Delhi||Boston Analytics Jobs In Delhi|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Delhi||Web Analytics Jobs In Delhi|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Haryana||Data Analytics Jobs In Haryana|
|Analytics Jobs In Haryana||Risk Analytics Jobs In Haryana|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Haryana||Global Analytics Jobs In Haryana|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Haryana||Boston Analytics Jobs In Haryana|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Haryana||Web Analytics Jobs In Haryana|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad||Data Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad|
|Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad||Risk Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad||Global Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad||Boston Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad||Web Analytics Jobs In Hyderabad|
|Business Analytics Jobs In Bangalore||Data Analytics Jobs In Bangalore|
|Analytics Jobs In Bangalore||Risk Analytics Jobs In Bangalore|
|Fractal Analytics Jobs In Bangalore||Global Analytics Jobs In Bangalore|
|SG Analytics Jobs In Bangalore||Boston Analytics Jobs In Bangalore|
|InSync Analytics Jobs In Bangalore||Web Analytics Jobs In Bangalore|
-or-Upload Your CV Max 2 MB, doc, docx, rtf, pdf
We will fill your details
Salary trends based on over 1 crore profilesView Salaries
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd
Writing exams and showing ratings will increase shortlisting your profile by
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.