Get best matched Jobs on your Email.
UPSC CPF (AC) Eligibility Details: Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) Central Police Forces (CPF) (Assistant Commandants) Examination eligibility details are given below.
1. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Sex: Both males & female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commadants in CRPF, CISF, SSB and BSF.
3. Age: Candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years, i.e he/she must been born not earlier than 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-1996.
4. Age Relaxation:
i. upto a maximum of 5 years for SC, ST candidates.
ii. upto a maximum of 3 years for OBC candidates.
iii. upto a maximum of 5 years for civilian central Government servants in according with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-service men will also be eligible for this relaxation.
iv. upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate had ordinally been domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to the 31-12-1989.
5. Educational qualifications: A candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree if a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Note: Candidates appearing in the degree exam are allowed to appear this exam but they submit proof of passing along with the detailed application forms which are to be submitted after the qualification the written test, medical standards test and physically test.
6. Restrictions: A candidate who has been finally selected on the basis of an earlier examination to the post of Assistant Commandants in any of the forces participating in the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination will not be eligible to appear at a subsequent examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants in the participating CAPFs.
7. Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the prescribed physical and medical standards for admission to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination.
New to Wisdom Jobs ? Register Now
UPSC CPF (AC) Eligibility Details Related Jobs
UPSC Central Police Force (AC) Recruitment Result 2017
UPSC CPF (AC) Exam Syllabus
UPSC CPF (AC) Exam Pattern Details
UPSC CPF(AC) Selection Procedure
UPSC Central Police Force (AC) Recruitment Final Results 2016
|State Government Jobs|
|Delhi Government jobs|
|Punjab Government Jobs|
|Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Haryana Government Jobs|
|Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Orissa Government Jobs|
|Bihar Government Jobs|
|Chhattisgarh Government Jobs|
|Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|UP Government Jobs|
|Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|AP Government Jobs|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands Government Jobs|
|Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Assam Government Jobs|
|Chandigarh Government Jobs|
|Daman and Diu Government Jobs|
|Goa Government Jobs|
|Gujarat Government Jobs|
|Himachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs|
|Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Kerala Government Jobs|
|Lakshadweep Government Jobs|
|Manipur Government Jobs|
|Meghalaya Government Jobs|
|Mizoram Government Jobs|
|Nagaland Government Jobs|
|Pondicherry Government jobs|
|Sikkim Government Jobs|
|Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Telangana Government Jobs|
|Tripura Government Jobs|
|West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Uttaranchal Government Jobs|
|Exam Pattern & Selection Process|
|Govt Interview Questions|
|Latest Interview Results|
|Latest Current Affairs|
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.