Get best matched Jobs on your Email.
RBI Assistant Interview Questions and Tips
If you are also appearing for RBI Assistant Interview, this article is for you. Here we will provide you a gist of expected areas from where the question may be asked from you in your Rbi Assistant Interview 2017.
RBI Assistant Interview Marks:
The Common Interview for RBI Assistant will be of 100 Marks.
RBI Assistant Interview Cutoff:
The Cutoff for RBI Assistant Interview will be decided by the Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Assistant Interview Important Topics:-
The RBI Assistant Interview will be testing you on the following 5 Topics.
· Your Personal Information/ Educational Background.
· Your Banking Knowledge.
· Knowledge of Current Events.
· Basic Knowledge about Computer.
· About RBI (History and Current Scenario).
Let us discuss each of these 5 topics regarding IBPS RRB Interview in detail:
1. Your Personal Information:
· You should thoroughly prepare every point mentioned in your biodata, that includes your educational qualifications, personal information, hobbies, strengths, weakness, Extracurricular activities you have participated in, your prior work experience (if applicable.)
· In these type of questions, you need to be more confident as these questions are directly related to you.
· So, be ready with an answer even if they ask you about your weakness.
2. Banking Knowledge:
You must have a decent knowledge about the Banking Sector. For a quick revision, go through these topi
· Types of Bank, Nationalized banks
· About RBI.
· Types of Accounts in Bank.
· Cheque, Demand Drafts, ATM Cards.
· Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate, CRR, SLR, MSF
· Base Rate, Inflation, Deflation, Base Rate, Core Banking Solutions
· Financial Market, CD, Commercial papers.
· The balance of Payments.
3. Current Affairs:
· You can expect at least a few questions from Current Affairs (especially from past three months).
· The Key here is to go through all the major happenings like recent awards, Political issues, Sports related questions, and other issues of national or international importance.
4. Computer Knowledge:
· You might expect a few questions here also.
· So, atlest once go through the basic computer terminology.
5. About RBI (History and Current Scenario).
This is one of the most favorite areas of the Interview Panel.Be ready for it otherwise you may lose your chances of selection.Go through the following topics for the same:
· RBI Current Policy & Reserve Rates
· Knowledge of Work Areas of RBI.
· RBI Rules & Regulations.
· Policies of RBI & any news related to RBI.
RBI Assistant Interview Questions:–
Important Banking Interview Questions that can help you in your RBI Assistant Interview.
· Why Banking Sector?
· Why Government Job? 1. Why Banking Sector?
· This question will definitely be asked as why Banking Sector?
· The reason being that the RBI Interview Panel wants to know, why you want to join banking sector especially RBI.
· If you are going for RBI Assistant interview with degrees like B.Tech or MBA, this will generally be your First question.
· The key here is to be genuine in your answer and answering it in a convincing manner.
2. Why Government Job?
· This is a generic question. So when you are going for this RBI Assistant Interview, be very clear in your mind that why you want to join the government sector.
· The answer can be revolved around job security and respect in the society.
· To go a step further, you can even quote some examples of your relatives, parents etc that are associated with a government job or for that matter RBI.
RBI Assistant Interview – Do’s & Don’ts
You have already seen the most important RBI Assistant Questions, now have a look at the Do’s & Don’ts for the RBI Assistant interview.
· Show confidence.
· Be graceful
· Be well mannered.
· Keep yourself modest.
· Most importantly, reach the venue on time
· Brag about your achievements.
· Cook lie about things you do not know
· argue with the interviewer.
· Be late.
New to Wisdom Jobs ? Register Now
RBI Assistant Interview Questions and Tips Related Jobs
RBI Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Result 2019
RBI Bank Specialist Officer SO Final Result/ Cutoff Marks 2019
RBI Bank Officer Grade B Final Result Marks 2019
RBI Bank Specialist Officer SO Final Result 2019
RBI Bank Officer Grade B Final Result 2019
RBI Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Admit Card 2019
RBI Results 2019 – Specialist Interview List
RBI Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Online Form 2019
RBI Bank Security Guards Result 2019
RBI Recruitment 2019 – Jr Engineer Posts Apply Online
|State Government Jobs|
|Delhi Government jobs|
|Punjab Government Jobs|
|Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Haryana Government Jobs|
|Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Orissa Government Jobs|
|Bihar Government Jobs|
|Chhattisgarh Government Jobs|
|Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|UP Government Jobs|
|Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|AP Government Jobs|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands Government Jobs|
|Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Assam Government Jobs|
|Chandigarh Government Jobs|
|Daman and Diu Government Jobs|
|Goa Government Jobs|
|Gujarat Government Jobs|
|Himachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs|
|Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Kerala Government Jobs|
|Lakshadweep Government Jobs|
|Manipur Government Jobs|
|Meghalaya Government Jobs|
|Mizoram Government Jobs|
|Nagaland Government Jobs|
|Pondicherry Government jobs|
|Sikkim Government Jobs|
|Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Telangana Government Jobs|
|Tripura Government Jobs|
|West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Uttaranchal Government Jobs|
|Exam Pattern & Selection Process|
|Govt Interview Questions|
|Latest Interview Results|
|Latest Current Affairs|
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.