NHPC Trade Apprentice Old Question Papers | 56381

 

NHPC Trade Apprentice Old Question Papers:

NHPC is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange on 1 September 2009. The government of India and State Governments have 74.51% share as a promoter of the Company while remaining 25.49% is public shareholding. The total number of shareholders are 191,337 and share capital is Rs. 12,300,742,773.

At present, NHPC is a schedule 'A' Enterprise of the Govt. of India with an authorised share capital of Rs. 150 billion, with an investment base of over Rs. 552 billion Approx. In 2015–16 NHPC made a profit after tax of Rs 24.40 billion . An increase of 15% than the previous year profit of Rs. 21.24 billion. NHPC is among the top ten companies in India in terms of investment.

Initially, on incorporation, NHPC took over the execution of Salal Stage-I, Bairasiul and Loktak Hydro-electric Projects from Central Hydroelectric Projects Control Board. Since then, it has executed 22 hydro projects with an installed capacity of 6717 MW on ownership basis including projects taken up in a joint venture. One wind project of 50 MW has also been commissioned in Oct 2016.

Here we have provided the information regarding NHPC Trade Apprentice Old Question Papers.Check the below details of NHPC Trade Apprentice Old Question Papers before appearing the test.

Click Here for NHPC Trade Apprentice Old Question Papers


Register/Login

New to Wisdom Jobs ? Register Now

All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd DMCA.com Protection Status