IOCL Pipe Line Apprentics Model Question Paper | 55859

 

IOCL Pipe Line Apprentics Model Question Paper:India has begun the development of a strategic crude oil reserve sized at 37.4 million barrels (5,950,000 m3), enough for two weeks of consumption.Petroleum stocks have been transferred from the Indian Oil Corporation to the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB).The OIDB then created the Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Ltd (ISPRL) to serve as the controlling government agency for the strategic reserve.

This was similar to its shareholding in 2017. As of 31 December 2017, the Promoters Government of India held approx. 56.98% of the shares in Indian Oil Corporation. Public held the rest 43.02% of the shares - this includes Mutual Fund Companies, Foreign Portfolio Investors, Financial Institutions/ Banks, Insurance Companies, Individual Shareholders and Trusts.

launched India’s first electric charging station at one of its petrol-diesel stations in Nagpur.Indian governments’ National Electric Mobility Mission Plan launched in 2013 aims at gradually ensuring a vehicle population of 6 to 7 million electric and hybrid vehicles in India by 2020.

Here we have provided the information regarding IOCL Pipe Line Apprentics Model Question Paper. Check the below details of IOCL Pipe Line Apprentics Model Question Paper before appearing the test.

Click Here for IOCL Pipe Line Apprentics Model Question Paper


Register/Login

New to Wisdom Jobs ? Register Now

All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd DMCA.com Protection Status