Get best matched Jobs on your Email.
Indian Army NCC Eligibility Details: Indian Army recruits vacancies through NCC Special Entry Scheme 39th Course-Apr 2016 Short Service Commission (NT) for Men & Women. The following are eligibility details.
1. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limit: Minimum age limit would be 19 years and maximum age limit would be 25 years. (Born not earlier than 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-1997)
3. Education Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduate Degree from recognized University or any equivalent qualification with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years and minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
4. Physical Standard: (a) Height and Weight: The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. With co-related weight and for women candidate is 152 cms and 42 Kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and Hilly Areas like Gorkhas, Nepalies, Assamies and Garhwalis, the height will relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
(b) Visual Standards: The minimum acceptable visual acuity are: Distant Vision (corrected) better eye 6/6, worse eye 6/18, myopia of not more than minus 3.50 for men and 5.50 for women including astigmatism and candidates who have undergone or have the evidence of having undergone Radial Keratotomy to improve the visual acuity, will be permanently rejected and also candidates aged 20 years or above who have undergone Laser Surgery for correction of refractive error will be considered for commission in Army if they fulfill following criteria.
(i) Uncomplicated stable LASIK/Excimer (PRK) laser procedure done for. Myopia or Hypermetropia, with stable refraction for a period of six months after the procedure.
(ii) A healthy retina.
(iii) Corrected vision should be 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in worse eye, with maximum residual refraction of: ± 1.50 in any meridian for myopia or hypermetropia.
(iv) Axial length within permissible limits.
5. Physical Fitness Standards at OTA: Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime there, candidates are advised to achieve following standard before joining the OTA, if finally selected:-
(a) Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
(b) Push Ups-13 Nos.
(c) Sit Ups-25 Nos.
(d) Chin Ups 6 Nos.
(e) Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters.
New to Wisdom Jobs ? Register Now
Indian Army NCC Eligibility Details Related Jobs
NCC Officers Training Academy Gwalior Recruitment - Apply for Jr Secretarial Asst & MTS Posts
Indian Army NCC Selection Procedure
|State Government Jobs|
|Delhi Government jobs|
|Punjab Government Jobs|
|Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Haryana Government Jobs|
|Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Orissa Government Jobs|
|Bihar Government Jobs|
|Chhattisgarh Government Jobs|
|Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|UP Government Jobs|
|Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|AP Government Jobs|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands Government Jobs|
|Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Assam Government Jobs|
|Chandigarh Government Jobs|
|Daman and Diu Government Jobs|
|Goa Government Jobs|
|Gujarat Government Jobs|
|Himachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs|
|Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Kerala Government Jobs|
|Lakshadweep Government Jobs|
|Manipur Government Jobs|
|Meghalaya Government Jobs|
|Mizoram Government Jobs|
|Nagaland Government Jobs|
|Pondicherry Government jobs|
|Sikkim Government Jobs|
|Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Telangana Government Jobs|
|Tripura Government Jobs|
|West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Uttaranchal Government Jobs|
|Exam Pattern & Selection Process|
|Govt Interview Questions|
|Latest Interview Results|
|Latest Current Affairs|
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.