Get best matched Jobs on your Email.
HPAS Eligibility Criteria: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPSC) Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Combined Competitive (HPAS) eligibility details are given below….
1. Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limits : A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years.
3. Age Relaxation:
1. Upper age limit is relax able by five years for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes / Persons with disabilities and Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh as declared by the Govt. from time to time. Age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions in Rules/ Instructions of H.P. Govt.
2. Provided further that a Govt. servant who is holding substantive / officiating / contractual / Adhoc appointments in H.P. Govt. or in High Court or any Court Subordinate thereto and employees of the Public Sector Undertakings / Corporations / substantially owned or controlled by the H.P. Government shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he / she possesses a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University and has not attained the age of 42 years on the first day of January of the year in which the applications are invited by the Commission for Competitive examination. Any person who is eligible under this sub-rule and wishes to appear in the examination shall submit his / her application in the prescribed form through his / her Head of Office to the Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission
4. Minimum Educational Qualifications: A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Note: a. A candidate who has appeared at an examination, the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of this examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the examination as soon as possible and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination, failing which their candidature shall automatically stand cancelled.
b. Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their application for the HAS etc.
examination will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of certificate from the University / Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination. In such cases, the candidates will be required to produce, at the time of their interview, original degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University / Institutions that they had completed or requirement (including completion of internship) for the award of degree.
New to Wisdom Jobs ? Register Now
HPAS Eligibility Criteria Related Jobs
HPPSC Jobs 2019 - Apply for Professor &Other Posts
HPPSC Jobs 2019 - Apply for 79 Assistant Engineer /SSO & Other Posts
HPPSC Notification 2019 - Apply for 14 HP Administrative Combined Competitive Exam
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – BDO/ Tehsildar & Administrative Jobs
HPPSC Results 2018 – HP Subordinate Allied Services Exam
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Clerk/ Driver Post Apply Online
Clerk & Driver Posts Recruitment In HPPSC – Apply Online form 2019
HPPSC Results 2018 – Range Forest Officer Exam
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 - Finance & Account Post Apply Online
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 - 116 Programmer Asst Town Planner & Other Posts
|State Government Jobs|
|Delhi Government jobs|
|Punjab Government Jobs|
|Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Haryana Government Jobs|
|Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Orissa Government Jobs|
|Bihar Government Jobs|
|Chhattisgarh Government Jobs|
|Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|UP Government Jobs|
|Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|AP Government Jobs|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands Government Jobs|
|Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Assam Government Jobs|
|Chandigarh Government Jobs|
|Daman and Diu Government Jobs|
|Goa Government Jobs|
|Gujarat Government Jobs|
|Himachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs|
|Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Kerala Government Jobs|
|Lakshadweep Government Jobs|
|Manipur Government Jobs|
|Meghalaya Government Jobs|
|Mizoram Government Jobs|
|Nagaland Government Jobs|
|Pondicherry Government jobs|
|Sikkim Government Jobs|
|Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Telangana Government Jobs|
|Tripura Government Jobs|
|West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Uttaranchal Government Jobs|
|Exam Pattern & Selection Process|
|Govt Interview Questions|
|Latest Interview Results|
|Latest Current Affairs|
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.