Get best matched Jobs on your Email.
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
The Haryana Police were formed when the state of Haryana was established after bifurcation from the state of Punjab on 1 November 1966. The organisation is governed by the "Punjab Police rules" which were framed in 1934; however, the State Government passed its police act in 2008. The same police practices being followed by police organisations in North India. At the time when the state of Haryana was established, the organisation had the responsibility for enforcement of the law in 6 districts and had a strength of 12,165 personnel with Commando wing.
The State Police Headquarters, which was earlier located in the Civil Secretariat, Chandigarh has now been shifted to its own building in Sector 6, Panchkula. The Central Police Office (C.P.O), Criminal Investigation Department Offices are located in this building, alongwith the State Police Control Room.
Haryana Police Academy (HPA) at Madhuban has been imparting training to the IPS Probationers of Haryana (State training part) since 1977. It is also imparting training to the directly recruited Dy. SsP. It had trained IPS Probationers and Dy. SsP of Himachal Pradesh (3 batches) and Nagaland (1 batch). As many as 20 batches of NGOs of Haryana; Himachal Pradesh (2 batches) and CBI (one batch), CISF (one batch), Bihar (one batch), Manipur (one batch) and Andaman & Nicobar Islands (one batch) were trained here.
Here we have provided the information regarding Haryana Police Constable Syllabus. Check the below details of Haryana Police Constable Syllabus before appearing the test.
Syllabus of Haryana Police Constable:
• General Studies – In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
• Agriculture – Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture, Fruits & Vegetable, Crop Production, Soil, Fertility, Fertilizing, Irrigation and Damage, Weed/Pests Control, Types of Crops, Soil & Land, Horticulture, Plantation and Deforestation etc.
Animal Husbandry – Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance, Animal breeds, importance of animal, Livestock farming, Dairy, diseases and symptoms in animal etc.
• Reasoning – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
• Current Affairs – Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
• Numerical Ability – The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
• General Science – These tests are designed to test the knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies etc.
New to Wisdom Jobs ? Register Now
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus Related Jobs
Haryana Police Sample Question Paper4
Haryana Police Sample Question Paper5
Haryana Police Head Constable Eligibility
Haryana Police Male &Female Sub Inspector Previous Paper
Haryana Police 2016 Male GD Question Paper Series D
Haryana Police 2016 Male General Duty Paper Series B
Haryana Police Female GD Question Paper Series B
Haryana Police Female Previous Question Paper
Haryana Police Sample Question Paper1
Haryana Police Sample Question Paper2
|State Government Jobs|
|Delhi Government jobs|
|Punjab Government Jobs|
|Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Haryana Government Jobs|
|Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Orissa Government Jobs|
|Bihar Government Jobs|
|Chhattisgarh Government Jobs|
|Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|UP Government Jobs|
|Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|AP Government Jobs|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands Government Jobs|
|Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Assam Government Jobs|
|Chandigarh Government Jobs|
|Daman and Diu Government Jobs|
|Goa Government Jobs|
|Gujarat Government Jobs|
|Himachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs|
|Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Kerala Government Jobs|
|Lakshadweep Government Jobs|
|Manipur Government Jobs|
|Meghalaya Government Jobs|
|Mizoram Government Jobs|
|Nagaland Government Jobs|
|Pondicherry Government jobs|
|Sikkim Government Jobs|
|Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Telangana Government Jobs|
|Tripura Government Jobs|
|West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Uttaranchal Government Jobs|
|Exam Pattern & Selection Process|
|Govt Interview Questions|
|Latest Interview Results|
|Latest Current Affairs|
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd
Wisdomjobs.com is one of the best job search sites in India.