Make sure that you resume is not pulling down because of the errors. No recruiters tell you if your resume is not doing the right job for you. An inefficient resume is the biggest turn off for any recruiter. Recruiters pretend that they never received it. It is a common fact that recruiters spend less than 10 seconds time to assess your intelligence, your background to the job, your accomplishments, your personality and your understanding of the industry.
If your resume is more than 2 pages, too broad, vagaue with bland language will appeal in a wrong way to the recruiters. When you are applying for a job you need to emphasize on the relevant parts of your resume matching with job description.
Here’s a quick list of 4 reasons your resume does not get you a call back:
● If you do not get the calls from recruiter if you are interested for
● If you get the get the interview call for an irrelevant job role than the one you applied for
● If your interview is correlates with your current roles and responsibilities then your resume should highlight all these things in one glance.
● If your resume is not able to connect your past experience and current search then recruiters do not get back to you.
● Customize your resume for each job application or upload it online.
● ‘Which business problem can I solve for the organization?’ Prepare well for this question
● Add relevant keywords with your skill set so that it passes the automation
Here is a list of basic things you should be remembering:
● Keep it to one page
● Avoid spelling or typos
● Avoid clichés
● Use readable font and font size
● Keep it visually appealing
● Keep it consistent
● Quantify your resume as much as possible
● List relevant experiences
● Add keywords
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd