Campus placement season is a great stress period for any student/job seeker. Top IITs conduct placement tests and interviews across the week. Career experts suggest some tips when your friends land a job but you don’t. Here are some tips to follow:
Campus placement season everyone wants to get placed in first shot. Since interviews are major source o stress so migraine, insomnia and falling ill are common symptoms faced by many students. Psychologists suggest the students to prepare for other options such as taking up higher studies or pursuing opportunities in other companies they might want to work for.
When a person doesn’t get placed in first shot, they need to work on improving their communication skills for upcoming interviews. Improving employability skills and communication skills and practicing mock tests will definitely enhance your winning chances.
Sometimes students who don’t get placed initial days start worrying about their future. Experts say that your first job is like a practice match. It’s later on in life that you are actually playing the game.
● Make an action plan. Use this Top Five Tips to Prepare for Fall On-campus Recruiting worksheet to begin to build a customized plan for you.
● Research the employer.
● Ignore common mistakes
● Practice interviewing. Refine your interview style under lower stakes. ...
● Right body language, proper dress
● Show interest and mutual commitment
● Have grip on domain but don’t be stubborn
● Be prepared for ‘Beginning’ and ‘End’
● Handle stress level
● Avoid back-to-back interviews. ...
● Come prepared. ...
● Follow up with a thank you.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd