1. Dress appropriately:
The Suit: Wear a single breasted suit with more than two buttons. Button the entire suit, except the bottom button.
Fabric & color:Look for suit jackets that are fully lined and pants that are lined to the knee.
The shirt:White and other light coloured shirts are best for your first interview. Cotton fabric is best for shirts as wool for suits.
The ties:The tie color should match your shirt/suit color.
The accessories:Wear limited jewellery to appear professional in interview. Be sure that your shoes are shined and edges are not faded and laces are not broken.
2. Know the exact time and location:Make sure that you have the correct location address, contact number and reaching directions to the interview point.
3. Have an extra copy of your resume:Prepare an interview CV to present the interviewer with an opportunity to examine your working history. It is also important to prepare in detail about the previous working experience, if the interviewer wish to know more in detail.
4. Get prepared for the job interviews:Your interview performance can be increased by practicing before an interview. Attend some mock interviews to give you a leading edge in the performance during the final interview.
5. Get prepared for behavioral questions:Bring all the interview documents you might need, such as your resume, cover letter, business cards, references, licenses, certifications, a pen and notepad.
7. Have a strong voice and good diction:Express clearly with a strong voice and good diction at the time of interview. Develop a list of power words that would be appropriate for you and the position for which you are applying.
8. Maintain good eye contact during the interview:Make eye contact and smile.Maintaining eye contact during your interview is very important aspect.
9. Know about the industry, employer and position:Try to communicate what you know about the company when answering questions. Knowing as much as possible about the company's past performance and future plans can make your interview more interactive to be competitive in job market.
10. Be Positive:Try to keep smiling and maintain a positive attitude during your interview.
11. Take time before answeringthe difficultquestions:Some interviewers may ask very strange and unexpected questions. Many interviewers feel that these kinds of questions may be helpful to set aside the potential candidates from the group.
12. Switch off your mobile:Once you arrive at the location, turn the cell phone off; don't even touch it until you leave the building after the interview. It is not advisable to put your mobile on silent mode.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd