Interview is a place where personal skillswill be analyzed with his/her attitude presented at the time of an interview. Here are some tips for what not to do at an interview.
So read these successful interview tips:
- Don't be late: Arriving early for an interview can play an important role in avoiding last minute confusion. You'll be able to get relax and comfortable with your surroundings.
- Don't be overaggressive: Don't show over enthusiasm, overbearing at an interview. Be sure to answer the questions. Pay attention to what the interviewer is asking. If the question is not clear, ask for clarification. Take time to think of your answer.
- Don't treat the interview casually: Don't go for an interview, if you are just shopping around or doing the interview for practice. Be prepared for an interview.
- Don't ask about the salary details: Of course our salaries are important to us, but don't ask about salary and benefits until the subject is brought up by your interviewer. Because you don't want to look like you got into job for the money.
- Don't allow your cell phone to sound: One of the biggest mistakes a job seeker can make while being interviewed is picking up a call. Not only does it look impolite and unprofessional, it also gives your prospective boss the impression that you're not taking the job seriously.
- Don't be anxiety or nervousness: Be cool and confident at an interview. Treat your interview like a final exam. If you prepare well, the test will be easy.
- Don't take your family to an interview: Don't take your parents, your pet, spouse, fiance, friends or enemies to an interview. If you are not grown up and independent enough to attend an interview alone, you're insufficiently grown up and independent for a job.
- Don't criticize your past employers: Most companies just prefer a positive person.over a negative one who will drag down everyone else around them.
- Don't disagree with yourself in responses: If the interviewer makes a comment that you don't agree with, don't argue. Stay positive and optimistic. This demonstrates your confidence.
- Don't smoke: Don't smoke, even if the interviewer.does offer a cigarette to you also. And don't smoke beforehand so that you smell like smoke. Use mouthwash or breathe mint before the interview.