Agreement format made between any recruitment agency with its respective employer is to maintain a smooth relation all through the business relation period and includes all the details of the understandings made between the either parties like the scope of the services, fee paid for recruitment services, and any other crucial information as such so as to avoid any further miscommunications. Either parties understand the agreement and have it signed for future references if any.
Service agreement format India is mandatorily maintained by service provider, the agency and the employer agreeing that both will abide by the mentionings of the document. Everything put forward in detail makes it easy for either parties to refer to whenever it is needed to avoided any confusion.
Here is a sample of an agreement between recruitment consultant and company, you can refer this to make one for yourself.
This agreement format is made in between __________ (further mentioned as “the Company”) and _________________________ (further mentioned as “the Agency”).
Going forward, both the parties are supposed to agree the further mentions.
Date of Consideration:
This agreement proposed is considered to be effective from ________ and is valid till _________.
Either agency or the employer has the right to terminate the agreement upon a prior notice of _______ months and with a proper acceptable reason.
Scope of Services:
The services included recruiting best matching candidates for the positions as informed by the employer. Profile selection by the agency can be made by any of the methods like advertising or executive search or any other appropriate method as such. After primary assessment and screening the candidates profile is shared with the employer for further process of interviewing.
Requirements from the Employer:
For proper handling of the requirements, the employer should facilitate the Agency with proper needs as:
• Sharing the exact requirement criteria to the Agency to search for the right candidates.
• Arrange an executive to work with the Agency so as to provide all the necessary information.
• Facilitate the Agency with induction about the job requirements in the company so as to better understand the requirement and provide with best service.
• Assist the Agency performance by sharing detailed feedback about the so far happened recruitments by every weekend.
• Releasing staff requirements regularly like quarterly or monthly or as such would improve the performance of the recruitment, as the Agency will get enough time to grab the right candidate.
• Find and inform the Agency of any issues pertaining to duplication of profiles or mismatch of profile to the job role.
• Profiles that are not selected by the company are to be returned
• All the communication regarding any aspect should be in writing, otherwise which is not considered for any further action.
Post candidate selection, the company is supposed to pay an amount as agreed and mentioned below based on level of education. ________ for Junior level, ________ for senior level and _________ for managerial or head levels.
• Taxes if any are to be separately paid.
• In case of failing to stay along with the contract period, the company has to pay 3 months of the payment.
• If any candidate recruited by the agency leaves the organization within 3 months, then the Agency has to bear the whole cost in finding another new individual for the position.
With all this mentioned any new adding’s to the agreement should be accompanied by a new format document signed again by both parties.
Both the Agency and the company should maintain all the information with high confidentiality so as to avoid any consequences.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd