CIPD or The Chartered Institute of Personnel Development is an organisation that accredits and awards professional HR qualifications. Its headquarters is in Wimbledon, London, England. CIPD is the second largest body in the world that offers HR specific certifications, trainings and development courses. The CIPD India is consolidated under the official website of CIPD for Asia (https://www.cipd.asia/).
The CIPD Asia that covers India as well offers Qualifications & Trainings, Events & Networking, practical career resources, resources for continuousprofessional development and knowledge hub.
CIPD certification in India can be done through the CIPD Asia website or from online training institute AVADO that is accredited with CIPD.
CIPD offers 3 types of qualifications:
● Diploma - This covers a wide array of subjects.Successful completion leads to Associate Membership.
● Advanced Diploma - Completion of this gives a chance to apply for chartered membership.
● Certificate - This primarily focuses on essential subjects that employers look for. Successful completion leads to Associate Membership.
● Award- This focuses on any one area of HR or L&D subject. Completion of this doesn’t give any professional grade of membership but gives credits towards a diploma or certificate.
Each of the above listed qualifications is further divided into 3 levels:
● Level 3 - Introductory Level (Foundation)
● Level 5 - Undergraduate Level (Intermediate)
● Level 7 - Postgraduate Level (Advanced)
The main subjects covered are:
● Human Resources Practice
● Learning & Development
● Applied Human Resources
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd