As per Wikipedia an Applicant tracking system is software that enables the electronic handling of recruitment needs. It is also known as a resume screening software or resume robot. This is almost similar to customer relationship management systems. Top companies take help of applicant tracking system to screen candidates form hundreds of responses.
You have to know more about the ATS and include relevant keywords to speak the language of the robot and get picked by recruiters.
● You need to copy the words in your job description and add in your resume.
● Go through the employer website. Then you will have an idea about company’s mission and vision and corporate culture.
● You may add the same keywords in your CV and the company has programmed related keywords in to the resume screeningsoftware.
● Don’t add a creative CV. CV formatting tips should be simple.
● Don’t use more graphics.
● Also avoid special fonts and colors. Use fonts such as Arial, Georgia, Impact, Gourier, Tahoma and Trebuchet etc. Avoid underlining of words.
The other tips including that when you are writing your employment history present the information for each employer in the same order like:
● Company Name
● Date of employment
● Use reverse chronological order
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd