This form is used for withdraw or claim of the PF or provident from the EPF (employee provident fund scheme) at the time of employee retirement and or at the time of separation from the job this from is known as EPF composite claim form it is for final and last settlement of the PF account it can be submitted through employer by the employee or employee family members at the event of employees death before or after the retirement period. It should be submitted through www.epfindia.gov.in to EPFO.
Conditions for the employee to fill the form
1. Retired at the age of 55 years / attained the age of 55 years.
2. Retired due to incapability physically or mentally
3. Voluntarily retired before the retirement period voluntary retirement scheme.
4. Permanent settlement abroad.
5. Leaving India for a year or more than one year
6. Discharge from service due to economic difficulty
7. Resigned and not employed in any company that has no EPF scheme
Required details to fill form 19c are sated below
1. Name of the member
2. Father/ husband name
3. Name of the company
4. Permanent account number (PAN)
5. Date of joining
6. And the date of leaving reason should be mentioned
7. PF account number
8. Universal account number (UAN)
10. Bank details such as
11. Name of the bank
12. Savings bank account number
13. Address of the branch
14. Ifs code
15. Signature of the employee
16. Signature of the employer
The application is to be submitted by the employer under whom the employee was last employed. Copy of the blank/ canceled cheque having the account number and IFS Code and Copy of Visa, Passport in case of settling in abroad the mode of payment is bank transaction and payment will be sent to the account number mentioned and transaction mostly done through NEFT. Two signatures of employee and one signature of the employer are required
Below is the sample of form 19c or form 19 source is from the www.epfindia.gov.in
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd