As a recruiter it is the primary job responsibility to find the right for the job position but finding a right fit is the tough job. When you are sourcing a candidate read their resume, interviews them and ask questions about the specific things the client is looking for. Behavioral questions are asked the candidates to know how they behave in specific situations. Typically, recruiters will ask the candidate to describe the situation and how they acted in it. There’s no specific answer to behavioral interview questions. The answers are depends on their past experiences.
Behavioral interview questions are asked to know whether the candidate fit for the client’s description or not.
Here is the list of behavioral interview questions to ask candidates.
Attention to detail interview questions
● What do you do to verify that your work is accurate?
● Describe a time you made an error. Why did you miss the mistake? How did you handle the situation?
● Can you describe a project that demonstrated your analytical skills?
● Can you tell me about a time when you had to analyze information? Why were you analyzing the information? What was your process?
● What steps do you take before making a decision?
● Can you talk about a time you had to make a decision with limited information? How did you determine what would be the best decision?
● Can you describe a time when you were in charge of a project? What would you do differently?
● Can you talk about a time when a project didn’t have a leader, but you took charge? Why did you take charge? What did you do?
● Can you describe a time when you saw a problem at work and created a solution for it.
● Can you tell me about a time you made a change at work?
● Can you describe the process you use to set personal goals?
● Can you talk about a career goal you made? Did you reach it? What obstacles did you encounter?
● What have you done to increase your number of customers?
● What is your greatest accomplishment in sales? How did you achieve that?
● Can you describe the steps you take to develop a relationship with a customer?
● Can you tell me about a time that you were unsure about a customer’s request? What did you do?
● Can you tell me about how you communicated with your previous bosses?
● Can you tell me about a time when you communicated with a person you didn’t like?
● Can you describe a time when you had a conflict with someone at work? What did you do?
● Can you describe a time when you dealt with a co-worker you didn’t like?
● What role do you normally take on a team? Why?
● Can you tell me about your most recent experience working with a team? What was your role? How did you interact with the other team members?
● When you schedule out the work you need to do, how do you decide what to do first?
● Can you tell me about a project you were in charge of? How did you organize the tasks and make sure everything got done?
● Can you describe a stressful work situation you experienced? How did you handle the situation?
● What was your most stressful project? Why was it stressful? What did you do to manage the stress? How did the project turn out?
● Can you tell me how you handled your transition between different jobs or positions in the past?
● Can you describe a time when changes happened that you couldn’t control? How did you react?
83. Can you describe a time when a manager asked you to come up with a creative way to complete a project? What steps did you take?
84. Can you tell me about a problem you solved in a unique way? What happened?
89. Can you describe a time when a co-worker or customer questioned your honesty? What did you do?
90. Can you tell me about a time when you followed a rule that you didn’t agree with? Why did you comply? How did you feel?
95. Can you talk about a setback you had at work? What did you do?
96. Describe a time you faced a problem at work? What did you do? What would you do differently?
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd