Implementing HR analytics is an important deal for a lot of organizations and people. Lot of HR experts fight back with following questions, mostly when companies are now more alert on executing analytics tools within HR systems.
Today, HR analytics catches the attention of different crowd ranging from data analyst and HR managers to experts. However, it does not mean that every course is evenly striking for everyone. Therefore, we bring you 5 HR analytics courses online worth reflecting. Lets take a look.
1. A SUMMARY TO R (DATA SCIENCE): Doing HR analytics on excel sheets is not only time overshadowing but has some important restrictions. R is an open source tool for data modeling, statistics, and visualization. It not only offers the formation capabilities but also empowers HR professionals to use statistical techniques efficiently. Note No programming backdrop is required for this course.
2. PEOPLE ANALYTICS (UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA): It is an online course to be held by the University of Pennsylvania and delivered by three professors. The course will establish you to four major elements of People Analytics including Talent Management, Staffing, Performance evaluation, and collaboration.
3. FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA): HR analytics is nearly impractical to understand and put into practice without some basic knowledge of Human Resource Management (HRM). No matter how specialist data analyst you are, if you fail to learn the basics of HRM, then it is tough to make sense of your data and results. The Carlson School of Management (at the University of Minnesota) offers a course to individuals who require experience in HRM.
4. DATA MINING USING WEKA (UNIVERSITY OF WAIKATO): You do need the programming knowledge for mining the data. Weka is a clickable and visual crossing point that let you use the mouse instead of having to write in codes (unlike what we do in R).
5. THE ANALYTICS EDGE (MIT): MIT offers a course on data analytics termed as Analytics Edge. The program is classified in three special elements of data analysis. The main focus of the course is R, which will be used throughout the program. There are numerous other grand courses accessible online on HR analytics. However, these are few of the best worth considered by HR professionals.
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd