LinkedIn survey found most in demand skills of 2015 which remain important in 2016 also. These skills are analyzed on the basis of hiring activities that occurred in 2015. Many job candidates' wants to know what skills employers are looking for. The study revealed some findings based on the hiring activities performed in 2015. Companies are still recruiting and looking for the hot skills in the early part of 2016. Job candidates may attract employers if they have one or more skills from the below mentioned list.
You can improve your current skill or learn new skills to track your career path on right way. Check once if your skills meet of these skills categories, there's a chance to get listed by the recruiters.
1. Cloud and Distributed Computing
2. Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
3. Storage Systems and Management
4. User Interface Design
5. Algorithm Design
6. PR and Communications
7. Network and Information Security
8. Web Architecture and Development Frameworks
11. Electronic and Electrical Engineering
12. Public Policy and International Relations
13. Data Presentation
14. Corporate Law and Governance
15. Mobile Development
16. Mac, Linux and Unix Systems
17. Social Media Marketing
19. Game Development
20. Shell Scripting Languages
21. Data Engineering and Data Warehousing
22. Automotive Services, Parts and Design
23. Middleware and Integration Software
24. Digital and Online Marketing
25. Military and Defense According to the data statistical analysis and data mining was replaced by cloud and distributed computing as the hottest skills of the category.
Previous year social media marketing has been occupied top place and now it has dropped down to lower ranks. The data also found that PR and communications also dropped from 4th rank and public policy and international relations moved to top list, considered as an important skill category that employers are looking for.
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd