2018 FIFA world cup has already turning out to be more surprised than expected. Among top 10 participants Germany has suffered a setback in their opening match and Brazil and Argentina too found themselves tied against opponents after slow performances. These top teams should regroup, rethink and capitalize on their strengths to reach the winning momentum. The main feature of a great team is to bounce back from failure and return to winning ways. This is implied in all stages of life. The capacity to overcome a career setback and go ahead in life is the main feature of a successful professional.Following tips may useful to recover quickly and get back to the success.
• Acknowledge the failure: The first step to overcome setback in career is accepting that you weren’t good enough and identify your strengths and weaknesses. This is the critical part of the process to get ahead in the career.
• Don’t be too hard on yourself: Once you find out the reason for the failure don’t feel guilt for that. Know the truth that failure and success are two sides of the same coin that can help us to get ahead in the personal and professional life.
• Analyze: Bill Gates said “It is fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” Ask yourself questions like what happened and what didn’t, what you have done differently, and what you have missed completely, what are the valuable lessons learned from the failure and how to overcome them.
How to achieve your career goals in 2018?
• Prepare an action plan:Prepare an action plan to determine what went wrong and define your goals and resources to reach that goal. Take help of a person who come across similar experience.
• Take action: Now you are ready for an action with more energy and enthusiasm.
There are many career lessons are learnt from football including the importance of teamwork, solidarity, sportsmanship spirit, and how to handle setbacks.So enjoy the tournaments and learn lessons from the best teams.
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd