Before accepting a job offer from any company, think about it for few minutes and evaluate it that, how it will meet your career needs. Job searching process is a slow and anxious process as it makes nervous when it becoming late.
Many job seekers accept the first job offer they've received and consider it as the right move for their career. That is the reason;many job seekers will leave their job in between. When you post recruitment jobs think a while before designing job description. So, take little time and think about the offer before you accept it.
Read below questions and think about it, before you say yes to any job and start job search:
- this a long-term career move ?If not, what does this position offer in the way of experience and/or connections that will put me in a better position for achieving my long-term career goals in the future?
- How long do I need to stay in order to gain these advantages?
- If this is a short-term career move, what is the purpose of it?
- Am I running away from something I DON'T want or running towards something I DO want?
- Does this position challenge my mental abilities?
- Am I capable of, and comfortable with, doing the tasks for which I would be responsible?
- Do I fully understand the expectations of the role?
- Will the company provide me with the necessary resources to be successful?
- Does this position utilize my talents and skills?
- Will I be able to offer a valuable contribution?
- Will I be proud to be associated with the companys brand, product and/or services?
- Does the company culture appear to be in line with my values?
- Is the office location a comfortable distance from home?
- Have my interactions with other employees been comfortable and friendly?
- Can I envision feeling at home with the other employees socially?
- Does my direct supervisor appear to be a supportive individual from whom I can learn?
- Is the work environment conducive to my own work style?
- Will the work feel professionally satisfying?
- Financially, will this job provide me with a desirable lifestyle?
- If not, does it have the potential to in the future?
- Will the benefits package meet my needs?
- Is there any opportunity for future professional growth?
- Are there any potential problems I can foresee in accepting this job?
- If so, how will I avoid them and/or overcome them?