1. Include the common skills recruiters looking for: Generally recruiters look for transferable skills that can be finding and searched by recruiters. These transferable skills include whether you are proficient in (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Office), project management, marketing, sales, customer service, budgeting, recruiting and management.
2. Include specific skills: If you are applying for a technical position then include specific skills related to that position. Recruiters look for these specific skills and scan resumes based on the keywords for the applied position.
3. Read the complete job description: When you are including information on your resume, carefully read the job description and review job postings and highlight it in your profile.
4. Research people with the same job description: Checkout the profiles of the people and check their skills to identify which skills are suitable for you to put on your profile.
5. Diversify your skills: Recruiters look for the unique profiles which create curiosity that demonstrate the person's initiative. Recruiters are also look for the people who are curious enough and motivated enough to go beyond their technical job description because that adds more value for a company.
6. Make it a personnel document: You can also include some skills related to the personnel skills which are outside passions. Companies want to see a well-rounded, inquisitive, personable candidate that is right for the job and would be someone interesting to have in the office. Make sure that the experience you have added should add value to the company.
7. Include the skills what you're proud of completing your job: Make a list of things of which you are proud of completing the tasks of your job. If you are able to complete a task in less time then you are able to resolve the process improvement of automation. Quantify your skills by displaying them on your resume.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd