Let us start by asking over a simple question from you. What comes to your mind when we ask for your mobile number? As you would have speculated we ask for it so that employers or recruiters can contact you for similar job opportunities. Some of us stop thinking about this simple thing and knowingly or unknowingly, provide our inaccurate contact details. Due to this, when a recruiter dials the number declared in your profile, He/she is unable to do so & the opportunity may vanish. We at wisdomjobs.com try our best to be in touch to you the significance of confirmed email id & mobile number. We are sure that those of you, who pay attention, have gained from it.
Taking this further, we have now introduced another new element
- Duplicate Number Alert. From now on, when any user enters a mobile number matching the mobile number of an existing registered user, a Duplicate Number Alert email will be sent without delay to the users to verify their mobile numbers. The plan is simple. Only the one who holds the number should be able to demonstrate it to the recruiters. So if you get any such email, just confirm your mobile number ownership by following a few easy steps. [Note: We do not ask for your username or password in an email. Only enter your username password on a webpage when the address URL bar has a wisdomjobs.com address in it] Doubting why would someone enter someone else's number
- Here are a few explanations why:
1. You have altered your mobile number and forgot to update your wisdomjobs.com profile:- The new customer to whom the mobile operator dispensed the new number updated that in his/ her profile. In those cases, on successful mobile number verification, the old number will be uninvolved from your profile as the ownership has changed,
2. You unintentionally entered an incorrect number:- We all are prone to making typographical errors. All you need to do is bring up to date your profile with your accurate mobile number if you find such an alert.
3. You don't want to share your mobile number with wisdomjobs.com and entered a casual number matching someone else's mobile number:- That's not fine. You should constantly give your own contact number or else the recruiters will not be bright to contact you. Let's all make confident we keep our contact info updated in our wisdomjobs.com profiles. One call can bring a great change to your Career.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd