Here are the best job search strategies for jobseekers as given below:
1. Research about the companies inside and out before your interview.
2. Be an expert in social networking which is playing an important role in job search.
3. If you know someone who works at a company where you've gone for an interview, spend some time and have a picture of that company.
4. Get to know the top search professionals in your area.
5. Have discussions with people you know in the same field.
6. Learn as much as you can about the interviewer before the interview and prepare questions before the meeting.
7. Dress professionally for an interview and also be professional at an interview. Remember, everything counts.
8. Utilize campus career centers.
9. Practice interviewing, get feedback, and revise your interview strategy.
10. Talk with your favorite professor to get leads.
11. Participate in job fairs to develop your communication skills.
12. Research about companies and put a short list together.
13. Find out who the key contacts of companies where you have an interest and reach out to them.
14. Build your own job-hunting strategy.
15. Prepare cover letters and suitable resumes for each job you apply for.
16. Tell everyone in your networking that you are looking for a job.
17. Use your time properly to develop new skills.
18. Develop your interview skills use positive language, good eye contact, open body language, and show your enthusiasm.
19. Spend time preparing answers to questions that you can reasonably expect to be asked in an interview.
20. Treat recruiters and prospective employers with the same courtesy that you expect from them.
21. Demonstrate genuine interest in each job you interview for, finish the interview by expressing your interest in the role, and thank the interviewer for their time.
22. Remember if it is a small industry, so never bad-mouth your past employer.
23. Send follow-up thank-you notes to everyone you meet with.
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd