The basic question asked in anyinterview is that tell about you.Many job candidates will fear about this question and answers well by preparing with proper answers. Many hiring mangers know about the candidates who have been interviewed and even though they wanted to hear from the candidates.
Below are the most common answers which impress recruiters:
- Explain in brief about your ability and be concise, creative and compelling.
- You can add your personal development plans to motivate yourself.
- Don't include your personal statements and philosophy in interviews and it indicates your position as a thinker, not just an employee.
- You can include some persons who know about you and it offers insight into your own level of self-awareness.
- You can stat yourself as a Tech-savvy, fun, cool people would say this. Unexpected and memorable.
- No need to mention you're passionate about is who you are. Plus, passion unearths enthusiasm.
- You can add some past events that describe you in a detailed way and it indicates that you've been preparing for this job your whole life, not just the night before.
- You can start something which creates more excitement and engaging, interesting and entertaining.
- The compliment people give me most frequently is Almost like a testimonial, this response also indicates self-awareness and openness to feedback.