As we know social networking sites creates lot of fun and enrichment to their users. Besides the fun, it also helps it users in connecting with them to find a new job. Social networking plays an important role in job searching. Recruiters are using social networking sites as a tool of their recruitment. These days corporate world is recruiting by using social media groups to locate and recruit the suitable candidates for employment in their organization. The recruiters visit the social networking sites to search the candidates profiles with suitable skill sets. The recruiters also feel good if they found the suitable candidates via social media groups. Social networking sites are boon to the job seekers in their job searching process.
Creating an online profile by projecting the skills and experiences of the candidate is the first step of job search process through the social networking groups. The online profile also helps to connect with the same profiled professionals. Profile title is an important aspect because it is visible on the top of the user profile. It is appear to the employers when they search for the profiles on the basis of specific keywords.
Face book, LinkedIn and Twitter are the social networking applications used for making personal and professional connections. The professionals of similar interests and skills may offer jobs to the candidate to propose business partnership.
Information needed submit the social networking websites:
- Present employment with all details
- Latest photograph
- Professional summary with a headline
- Contact settings
- Links to blog/web sites/personal blogs
- Public profile URL
- Signature for sending messages
Precautions while using a social media sites:
- Post the genuine information
- Don't accept all the add requests
- Accept only professional and experts add request and networking with them
- Be cautious while choosing a screen name
- Maintain consistency in profile
- Make ensure that you are selected a professional template
- Create a unique link to your online CV
- Register mobile number for quick updates
- Online Biodata /CV services
Face Book applications in job search:
- In circle connections Brave New Talent Jobster career Network
Twitter applications in job search:
- Twitter search
- Twitter job search
- Tweet My Jobs Be careful while applying the above social networking job search tools.
Follow the below tips to protect your image online:
- Be careful while posting information on your social networking account. Remember that the posted information should reflect your character.
- You can also change your settings to visible the content to the selected people.
- Post only genuine information which is acceptable to the third party. Never post negative comments on your earlier employer.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd