Ramadan, considered as the most spiritual month and the ninth month as per the Islamic calendar. So are you preparing to welcome the holy month of Ramadan.Those who follow strict diet during the month knows how difficult to maintain productivity at the work place. Following certain things can make an employee productive who will be fasting during Ramadan.
1. Do not skip Suhoor: Suhoor is the important meal during the holy month of Ramadan. If you skip the Suhoor then managing your day will become difficult. Plan in advance to wake up early to perform your morning prayers and have enough time for Suhoor before the dawn finally breaks.
2. Select Healthy Food Options:
Select some healthy options to eat while non-fasting hours. Here are some quick tips:
1.lots of fruits will keep you hydrated the entire day.
2.Avoiding fried food and food with high salt contents will help you feel less thirsty.
3.Going for carbohydrate, protein and fiber-rich meals will help you stay energetic throughout the day. It was suggested to have a well-balanced diet to maintain your health and energy levels throughout the day
3. Plan Your Workdays in Advance: Concentrating on work may get challenging during Ramadan because of hunger, thirst, and fatigue kick in and cause distractions. Have a plan to complete the tasks for that day without any delay. If you plan accordingly it will help you maintain a healthy work life balance.
4. Plan Your Household:Chores as well Not only at work, but a little planning requires completing your household chores efficiently without requesting others help. This will help you get more done in less time without putting excessive strain on your health.
5. Utilize Your Energy Efficiently: Make a to-do list of tasks to be done on that day that are crucial and require immediate attention. While energy levels will be peak during the morning hours. So take up the high priority tasks that require more energy first and finish them on priority basis.