This article help you to crack your campus placement interviews and standout in the crowd to leave a lasting impression on the hiring manager from the dream company that you want to get selected for the job. Experts advice that rather than focusing on multiple programming languages make a choice between picking one of the vanilla skills (be it Java, .NET or C++), or go for digital technologies as new age technology companies prefer people who have learnt skills such as AI, RPA, Data Analytics, etc.
While most e-commerce companies are looking for the candidates with strong analytical skills, presentation and communication skills, ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment. To beat the competitive edge freshres are expected o have sound knowledge of the industry, proficiency in computer skills, and good communication skills.
1. Consistently good academic record from Class 10th to the last semester of your graduation
2. Being clear on the choice of the job stream during placements to provide clarity to recruiters
3. Communication skills, both oral and written
4. Aptitude, learning ability, logical reasoning and confidence
5. Coding knowledge
● Make sure to have the ability to gain new skills faster
● Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
● Have the eagerness to take on risks and responsibility
● To deal with ambiguity to summarize your skills - be clear, crisp and focused on what you aspire
● Do a good homework about the company before facing the interview
● Make sure that you have a good understanding of the role being pursued and do a mapping on your fitment based on your knowledge and skills acquired so far.
● When you face interview, remain confident and focused. It’s good to acknowledge if you don’t know the response.
● Be honest and genuine!
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd