Wisdom jobs recruitment hiring trends report says that hiring remained subdued with only the BFSI, IT/Telecom and Consumer Durables/FMCG sectors hiring significantly. Functional wise analysis says that Sales/BD, HR & related roles and IT/Telecom profiles saw huge demand during the period. Experience wise trend analysis says that freshers saw huge demand and professionals with less than 2 years at work followed by senior professionals with more than 20 years of work experience.
As compared to Oct 2018, BFSI and IT/Telecom, Consumer Durables/ FMCG hired most professionals saw huge demand in Nov 2018 too.
● BFSI sector posted most vacancies in Nov 2018.
● IT/Telecom too posted significant jobs and stood second on the sector-wise hiring tally
● Talent intake in Consumer Durables/FMCG and Automobiles were also strong
Recruitment activities are more in Nov 2018 for various industries including Sales/BD, HR & IT/ Telecom profiles.
● Professionals belonging to Sales/Business Development roles were hired most
● Specialists in HR and related fields, followed by IT/Telecom were recruited subsequently
● Customer Services/ Tele Calling roles were in demand in Nov 2018
Jaipur saw growth in hiring during Nov 2018 followed by metro cities Bengaluru and Delhi-NCR
● Jaipur is on top of location-wise tally
● Bengaluru and Hyderabad/ Secunderabad highest were the second and third job hubs
● Pune & Vadodara followed the suit in location wise tally
In Nov 2018, most jobs required freshers and professionals with less than 2 years of work experience; senior professionals were second most in demand.
● Most jobs were available for freshers and people with less than 2 years at work
● Next in demand were senior professionals with more than 20 years of work experience
● Employees with 10-20 years of experience were sought after subsequently
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd