Some interviewers ask most common questions and answers but some interviewers take unusual approach to interview questions. Here are some most often asked behavioral interview questions. Prepare well for these questions with best answers in your own way.
● Tell me a little about yourself
● What are your biggest weaknesses?
● What are your biggest strengths?
● Where do you see yourself in five years?
● Out of all the other candidates, why should we hire you?
● How did you learn about the opening?
● Why do you want this job?
● What do you consider to be your biggest professional achievement?
● Tell me about the last time a co-worker or customer got angry with you. What happened?
● Describe your dream job
● Why do you want to leave your current job?
● What kind of work environment do you like best?
● Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make in the last six months
● What is your leadership style?
● Tell me about a time you disagreed with a decision. What did you do?
● Tell me how you think other people would describe you
● What can we expect from you in your first three months?
● What do you like to do outside of work?
● What was your salary in your last job?
● A snail is at the bottom of a 30-foot well. Each day he climbs up three feet, but at night he slips back two feet. How many days will it take him to climb out of the well?
● What questions do you have for me?
● What do you expect me to accomplish in the first 90 days?
● If you were to rank them, what are the three traits your top performers have in common?
● What really drives results in this job?
● What are the company's highest-priority goals this year, and how would my role contribute?
● What percentage of employees was brought in by current employees?
● What do you plan to do if...?
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd