Visual resume is a new trend as it should be accepted by the traditional employers. Stay updated to land dream job in the world of changing communications. So, go for refreshing visual resume to create everlasting impression with recruiters. It grabs the attention of recruiters with afresh look than usual resume.
First impression matters when you areapplying for a job. Studies say that usually recruiters spend only 6 seconds time to decide your resume worth. Follow blow tips to create a perfect visual CV to make your next move with confidence.
- Catch employers eyes: Visual resume catches the eyes of employers as it gives fresh look to your resume. It is good to look at as it creates best impression in resume screening process. It also helps to standout among the crowd with a creative look.
- Use Inforgraphics: Use infographics to showcase your talent and elevate your skills. Make ensure that you have provided very relevant and important information in a great way.
- Extension of your current resume: Your visual resume represents your career highlights, educations, strengths and skills in an impressive way. Focus more on your career accomplishments and achievements of your career journey. Use data visuals and designs to add value to your infographic resume.
- Be unique with creative visuals: If you are a creative professional then adding visuals may streamline your work. Add unique colors, maps, charts, imagery and make yourresume as uniqueas possible. Make sure that your resume is not a riot of colours.
- As Unique as possible: Visual resume is suitable if you are thinking out of the box or being different. Don't try to stuff much information in the infographics. Present your information in a simplest way to communicate visually. Think in a way to present your communication skills and achievements.