Job search is not just a process, it is a walk through in to experiences which we never experienced. Job seekers need to have better exposure of following things when you start job search.Cause it's always better to learn from other'sexperience than learning from our own mistakes. Here are few things to know when you search for a job.
● Go through functionality of the official website, social media profiles (if available) to verify it is a portal and not an advertising platform.
● Upload your profile all the relevant and latest details and keep them updated with time.
● Contacting Recruiters found through job postings can be done through the portal.
● Be careful when you are using advertising Platforms since the recruiters and postings may not be verified.
● While HR consultancies charge for the service. If they come from the employer's end, it is paid by the employer.
● HR consultants offered with professional courses, training programs, etc. to enhance professional strength.
● Referrals are the most preferred platform by industry experts and reputed educationists.
● Working freelance or on short-term contracts are one of the best ways to network professionally and in the process
● Be Informed about the recruiters, companies, and other professionals attending the fair, a thorough examination of the brochure will give all the information.
● Meet the professionals, not just recruiters but other individuals with experience.
● Regulate your activities to a limit and instead, give quality time to certain prospectuses
● An Updated Profile to give the best information on your professional life for recruiters to go through.
● Start networking among the people in your industry and related industries and recruiters.
● Share your experience, knowledge, connections, opportunities through creating or just sharing quality content on the channel
● Activity among and outside your connections can help build reliable professional relations.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd