Working style of one employee is different from another and what works for one employee many not work for another. Some employees are completely independent and some other are completely works in a team environment. There is no comparison of one's work style with others. Most of the managers want to get maximum work from their employees and employees work on the strategies to deliver maximum output. So, each and every worker will have unique working styles to complete the assigned tasks at their level of competencies. When an interviewer focused on the questions to know about your working style get ready to answer them with prepared versions.
Following are the important interview questions collected to prepare for the work style interview questions:
1. How would you describe your work style?
2. What would be your ideal working environment?
3. Do you prefer working in a structured or flexible work environment?
4. Do you prefer working alone or as part of a team?
5. Do you prefer a great deal of oversight and guidance or less supervision?
6. Do you prefer to work between fixed start and stop times or to be available at whatever hours suit you?
7. Do you prefer to have a very organized workspace or do you like a little clutter?
8. What tools do you use to keep your workspace clutter organized?
9. What tools do you use to keep your email and calendar organized?
10. Do you prefer big-picture work or handling the details?
11. Who was your favorite manager and why? Which of this person's qualities do you try to exhibit?
12. What kind of personalities do you work best with and why?
13. Are you available for business travel? How much can you accommodate?
14. What do you like to do in your spare time?
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd