An interviewer wants to know your future plans, background and professional experience along with your qualifications. These are some of the questions asked by the employers related to your career goals in different ways:
● What are your future goals or what are your career goals?
● Where do you see yourself in five years?
● What are your future plans if you get this job?
These questions will hello you recruiters and managers to understand more about your professional goals and role
Here are some short-term goals
● What are you good at?
● What do you want to be good at?
● What do you enjoy most about your current job?
● What work are you most proud of?
● What jobs or projects look appealing to you?
● What skills or opportunities will be available in the next few years, or even decades?
● Managerial or leadership experience
● Industry expertise
● End-to-end project management
● Project conception or leadership
● Developing and streamlining new processes
● Having strong relationships with clients
● Providing excellent service or care
● Becoming expert level at one specific skill ora set of skills
Here are some examples to answer“What are your future goals?”
o“In five years, I’d love to be an industry expert with successful end-to-end project management experience in my career as I look to grow into a more senior market analyst role.”
o“I’m excited about the prospect of working with teams. I’ve had inspirational managers that I really admired, and would love to manage my own team in a few years.”
● “In the short term, one of my goals is to continue developing my writing skills. I want to help brands become world-class publishers. In addition, I’ve been raising my hand for more public speaking assignments, since I know that written and verbal communication skills often work together. I would love to apply this skill set to establish your company as a thought leader in this industry.”
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd