Are you planning to switch jobs in Dubai? You need to know few important things before you start your job search. The important thing is that professionals who want to switch their jobs should complete 3 years with present employer. According to the latest regulation by the Ministry of Labor, the requisite of a ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from the employer is no more a necessity. Following are few things need to take care of while switching jobs in Dubai:
If you are working with an employer in Dubai for a one year contract and fail to fulfill that term then you the employer have the right to put one year ban on you. So, it is important to complete the term to maintain healthy relationship with the employer.
As per this clause the employee does not have the permission to work with a competitor when switching jobs in Dubai. This clause is not suitable when the employer fails to fulfill the contract.
Here are some exceptional cases where you are eligible to get a work permit prior to the two-year obligation.
● If you have a job offer which fails to categorize either of the first, second or third category of professions that are defined by Department of Naturalisation and Residency Dubai (DNRD) and have a salary offer that is not less than Dh.12,000, Dh.7000 and Dh.5000 .
● When you are switching from a private company to a government or a semi-government organization.
Here is a list of documents required to be subsisted to DNRD for the transfer process:
● An application to the DNRD that seeks non-cancellation of visas of your family members that fall under your sponsorship
● A guarantee of Dh. 5000 to the bank
● Offer Letter from the new employer
● A new employment permit is issued by the Labour Ministry to the New sponsor
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd